• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

(time to give back what they gave me and attack attack attack no mercy.. ops all so forgot to hire mercenaries as many as possible to attack attack attack.. )have a good day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To leave my wife, abandon my children, quit my job and spend more time collecting goods on FOE.

DeletedUser10665

For 2015, I will try not to cause another chemical spill because I had a few to many beers at the brewery.

DeletedUser13825

NYR for FOE - To advance to one of the "Top 100 Players" in the game!

DeletedUser14740

My Resolution is to lay off drinking my wine and smoking my dried herbs and get me and my guild to #1

DeletedUser14739

My NYR is play fair and help other players learn the game and be better players. To help my Guild become stronger and get a new name for my city.

DeletedUser13262

I will try to motivate production for as many guildmates, friends & neighbors as I can as often as possible.

DeletedUser14736

My NYR is to attack more.[h=1]De l'audace, encore de l'audace, et toujours de l'audace![/h]

DeletedUser

my 2015 foe resolution is to assist my guild and its members to become stronger and working together and get the misstress of the lake in the top 10 guilds

DeletedUser

I will set up a charitable foundation to support the families of archers killed in action while serving their guilds. And train more archers…

DeletedUser14737

Resolutions are rarely kept ...so ....I promise my wife to stop clock watching on my production count downs - honest ;)

DeletedUser11448

THE GAME

If you are going to play why wouldn't you do everything to make the game more interesting and fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6731

My FoE New Years Resolution is to be a stronger, more helpful player to my guild and eventually conquer CE age troops.

DeletedUser14732

New Years Resolution

My NYR is to do my part to help FOE continue to be the GREATEST online game on planet Earth. ;)

DeletedUser

To do more for my guild, The Knights of Chivalry, and for all my guild mates and friends. Happy New Year!

DeletedUser14735

Last year I gave up manicures and devoted that money to FoE, this year I will give up pedicures as well ;) because lets be honest--An Alcatraz beats pretty toes every time :)

DeletedUser10364

I aspire to bring happiness to my guild, defend my home from invaders, and build a town worthy for my mother to retire in :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.