• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14710

my resolution this year is to grow my army stronger, build more gbs and I would love to be able to buy diamonds again... :p

Still-Workin

Expand my guild. Polish/Motivate friends, neighbors, and fellow guild members everyday. Engage in GvG and PvP everyday. Increase each GB I have by one level. Become one of the top 20 players in the game.

sar06340

My NYR to continue to lead my empire to glory and to forge my city's name in greatness. Always building, always conquering.

DeletedUser9182

Payback

My NYR in 2015 is to get InnoGames engineers to set a Mass_Plunder_Flag for players that plunder when they attack my guild mates – if true then their lowest 5 guildmembers go with them. PAYBACK

DeletedUser12557

In the new year, I want, instead of increasing rank, increase Count friends

"this text translated"

DeletedUser8420

resolutions
motivate friends, guildies, top half of neighbors every day
open & build on every land extension available
move up rank 5 places a week

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My FoE NYR is to reach the Contemporary Age, while assisting and protecting my younger guildmates, and helping to grow my Guild's rank and position.

DeletedUser14074

I am Great Building Minister for my Guildies, so mine would be to make sure everyones buildings get leveled as fast as possible.
Korch KIN!

DeletedUser7887

I will start a guild on the next new world, and beat the odds to make it a top-5 guild.

DeletedUser10900

I resolve to be a good Guild member, to better organize my city, and continue to advance.

DeletedUser

L Conquistador

I will lose weight, eat right, exercise more, and join more worlds so that I may be awesome for My Queen & My Lady.

DeletedUser14716

I resolve to crush my enemies. See them driven before me. Hear the lamentations of their women.

DeletedUser10135

NYR to continue helping the guild and allies develop their cities and support the GvG battles. Also to FINISH the tech tree. :)

DeletedUser14719

My NYR is to learn more about the game, continue to build my empire, and begin building more empires in other worlds.

DeletedUser14718

I will stop buying diamonds Ha Ha Ha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14489

My resolution is simple…for FOE,
Play all day, stay up til three;
Fight & donate, do all I can,
Eat, sleep, play…is my plan!

DeletedUser

I resolve to better organize my city and find the right guild for me.

:DI will help make our guild the best guild on K! Best supported, fastest GB raising, best producing, best GvG experience, best trading, best advancing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.