• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14692

To work hard and play hard. And to also do the resolutions that I put off last year and the year before that and the year before that.

DeletedUser14686

My goal is to climb to the top hundred in the rankings, to help those that help me and hurt those that hurt me. :hmph:

DeletedUser13285

I will aid the peeps of my guild to allow them to grow and enjoy the real benefits of FOE

DeletedUser13270

FoE New Years Resoloution

There is but one rule nay two we will live by: "Kill before being killed & Plunder before being plundered." That is all.

DeletedUser

Hi, busy Christmas plunder-bees. My NYR is to say late Christmas to you at the 2015 New Year holidays.

DeletedUser

I will help out others more and try to stay out of the Brewery so I can have more productions

DeletedUser

I resolve to not confuse what I am doing in my cities on two different worlds - any more.:blink:

DeletedUser

I am going to have a bigger city. My armies are going to be stronger, and more powerful.

DeletedUser12784

MY NYR IS TO BE THE FIRST ONE IN MY WORLD TO HAVE EVERY GREAT BUILDING THAT FOE HAS TO OFFER
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser4229

I will be sure to motivate every day so people have the goods to engage in battle.
- Machka

DeletedUser

My resolution is to Donate like I don't need the money, Aid like I've never been hurt and to Plunder like no body is watching.

DeletedUser14702

Looking for fun

I will creatively try to aid additional players to enhance their overall Forge of Empire experience:D

DeletedUser14706

I'm going to Forge an Empire so impressive the Kate Upton herself will come over from that other game begging to be my wench.

DeletedUser

My New Year's resolution is to try to negotiate more rather than attack those that confront/make demands of/or just plain annoy me! (which my, and I am sure many others, family tends to do)

DeletedUser14707

I resolve to level up the great buildings of myself & my friends while leveling other players' cities to the ground.:D

DeletedUser

Ninja

I will be ninja, brave, silent, strong. Completely unnoticed, creating havoc wherever I linger long. Causing fear, creating pain, adding up the points I gain.
thunder.png

sidearmer

My resolution is to try and not let forge take up all my time so I can sleep and play some of my new xbox one games!

DeletedUser14494

My resolution is to stop spending so much of my gold on forge points... right after the three I'm buying right now, of course.

DeletedUser12272

:razz:My NYR is to get more players to CHAT with me !!! ( If they are chatting They are playing ) !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.