• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Agatha 793 the Savior

1. Market prices

With more players in higher ages than in the lower ones the amount of goods available is decreasing. Lower age goods now command a premium rate.
  2. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I think the best way is for your guild to be matched against guilds who performed in the same placement as you. If you come in first place on your map, the next season you will be placed with other guilds that also won on their map. With this type of matching it will be impossible for guilds to...
  3. Alcatraz and Gov Villa

My apologies, I’m still confused on the replies. Alcatraz states it creates unattached units that I can produce. If I have a gov villa and no military buildings or rogue dens, would the Alcatraz still produce units? If this is true then the gov villa is going to be a real PITA.
  4. Alcatraz and Gov Villa

I haven’t been able to gather data on this but I was wondering if Alcatraz is producing units it shouldn’t. If the Gov Villa can produce any unit in an age (including the behemoth in AF) then could Alcatraz trigger off this building producing units that I don’t want? has anyone tested this
  5. Reasons to age up?

I age up when I can fight all four levels of the GE. I was close to moving into LMA but then Inno upped the difficulty of level 4.
  6. [Question] When to take Arc past 80

Increasing your arc past 80 really only does 1 thing: lets you profit off every 1.9 donation, thus moving more FP into storage. Even at a level 93 arc, with the amount of action in my guild, I make about 50 FP per day in profit.
  7. most expensive item in auction

Yes, but you lose the benefits of the goods from the zen garden and the extra FP from the gong. Most players who have doubled the Sakura rock are experienced and don’t need the goods or FP. With the GBG, the only thing that matters is attack bonus.
  8. road to victory

I tried finding the answer on another thread. if I attach a road to victory that is of a different age from the statue of honor will I get the current age goods while my guild would get the goods that the statue is from? Good way to get goods from multiple ages by upgrading roads and not the...
  9. Cheating in GBG

Oh I agree, we make them all the time ourselves. We never try for the win, just place high enough to not get knocked into platinum. However, if we get paired against 5 top guilds our guild uses that season to replenish our goods and not build towers. We look at it as an off week
  10. Cheating in GBG

Why not just make all guilds on the map anonymous? You have no idea who you are fighting against.
  11. Soccer strategy

saving currency always seems to hurt me, there is never an awesome daily prize on the last day. Normally the good stuff ends a few days before the end
  12. Value of Hippodrome?

I came to the threads looking for an answer on this because I thought it was a graphic error. So each track is actually +6%, 2FP, or 10 goods. Those numbers add up quickly
  13. Soccer strategy

since you can only have 3 tournament tickets at a time, the game is encouraging you to play everyday and spend your currency developing your team
  14. should we stop plundering ????

Not sure why people don’t like it. I’m only plundered when RL gets in the way of my collection time which is normally at a time when I shouldn’t be dealing with RL. Now, if they really wanted to overhaul PvP, instead of taking a completed production, allow the plunderer the option to cancel out...
  15. Can we rotate the building?

The only buildings that can be rotated are the square buildings 2x2, 3x3 etc.