• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Charmante

1. Charmante

2 Questions:

1) How do I obtain SoH and what's it give you? 2) On same age goods trades, what's the normal ratio? I HAVE Marble and Dye; I NEED Wine, Stone, and Lumber. I need 40 of each of the 3 above listed goods items...
  2. Charmante

I need 40 IA Goods...?

I added you @Lady Gato :)
  3. Charmante

I need 40 IA Goods...?

Well, some aren't clickable. Like I see 50 Jewels for 10 Marble -- but it won't let me do it... If I post my Marble and Dye for goods, is it usually fairly quick? Also, I need 40 of ANY IA goods... So can I post a trade for ANY goods or must I select specific goods?
  4. Charmante

I need 40 IA Goods...?

My Doubloons quest requires I donate 40 IA Goods to a Guild -- ALL I have are Bronze Age goods -- is anyone on Tuulech willing to Trade me 40 IA Goods for BA? THANKS!!!
  5. Charmante

Daily Challenge...

How do I PVP?
  6. Charmante

Daily Challenge...

So while in Bronze, what do I do with my FP's? Use on my Delphi?
  7. Charmante

Daily Challenge...

I'm still Bronze Age -- but barely. Can I stay Bronze and still get Daily Challenges? Also, how long should I do Glarging? Because I want to do it -- the only thing that's got me stumped is Architecture. Cause I want to donate FP's to GB's... If I activate Architecture will I merge into IA?
  8. Charmante

Daily Challenge...

I wish I had a PC. I feel some things would be easier to do on a computer -- such as read guides. Lol
  9. Charmante

Daily Challenge...

I've read the Glarg Guide and I'm working on it -- I've started mass building my Blacksmiths in preparation of Glarging. Although -- I still haven't saw the 1800 quest it talks about "repeating"... Does that quest come soon?
  10. Charmante

Daily Challenge...

I started a new one -- cause my boyfriend started on Tuulech instead of my city -- we weren't aware servers are not merged... So, I'm doing it more wisely -- BUT I still try to manage the bigger one, too. I actually like my younger city more. Lol :)
  11. Charmante

Daily Challenge...

What does the Aquire 2 Sectors mean exactly? And how do I fight my neighbors? Thanks!
  12. Charmante

Daily Challenge...

Um... The Continent Map is too powerful for me to win against -- cause of me negotiating with diamonds... They are HUGE now! Um so how do I find someone to fight I can win against? It says I CANNOT LOSE between the 3 Battles... Also, I honestly don't know WHERE or HOW to do ANY BATTLES except...
  13. Charmante

Daily Challenge...

Thanks everyone. This is my first Daily Challenge -- I'm excited!
  14. Charmante

Daily Challenge...

I'm not sure how to complete the "Win 3 Battles" part? What kind? Like, taking over territory or PvP, or what?
  15. Charmante

GB's avl in Iron Ages...

On cellphone?