• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Count of Monte Fisto

1. [Question] Attack / Defense vs Critical Hit

I just checked you are correct, .5% per lvl :(
  2. [Question] Attack / Defense vs Critical Hit

Per my understanding, Zeus will give me 1% per lvl moving forward. I think I'm going to focus on it for the time being. I have lvl 80 Arc so using it should help in the process.
  3. [Question] Attack / Defense vs Critical Hit

Which has more value, 56% Attack & Defense boost from a lvl 60 Zeus or 18.02% Critical Hit from lvl 60 AO? Yes, the AO gives daily FP as well, but it also costs 62,000 additional FP (from lvl's 10-60). I have both buildings and plan to lvl both as high as I can... Most people will say AO, but...
  4. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Bonus_Quests You need to complete the bonus quest. Once you do you'll get the 2nd recurring slot
  5. [Guide] Dulahan's guidelines to lvl 80 arc rush (and beyond), starting from bronze age

The point of this guide is to get your Arc to lvl 80 as fast as possible. That should be the focus. All these guides get bloated because people feel the need to post comments that are intended to discredit the author or others. If you can’t add to the discussion in a constructive way then stay...
  6. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

I guess I won't be going boating anytime soon :)
  7. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

So the winter event had me open three sectors today... in doing so I’ve completed this portion of the c-map. My only option moving forward is to get on the ship out in the water. If I get on da boat will I lose the second recurring quest slot?
  8. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

I agree 100%. I pretty much save my packs for sniping and use what I get on my bar for self leveling or secondary gb's. Only time I am willing to lose if I am gaining Arc prints, but even then it had better be a nice reward.
  9. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

I agree.. I would recommend to the few here who have thought about or are currently doing a guide to get together and compare notes and do it together for a more polished final product.
  10. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

And he looked like an idiot every time he did. Part of creating a "guide" is answering the questions from people who are trying to understand it... Also, the amount of forge points and medals added to ones inventory daily by a level 80 Arc destroys anything you'd get from questing. The person...
  11. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

I just added a RAH in my CA city, lvl 1 gives a 70% boost I think. I was going to lvl LoA to 10 but adding RAH made more sense. Now if I can score 40-50 SoK's in the winter event I'll be set :P I added a few TF's & Mills in when I was buying goods for IT. I've kept them in my city as they give...
  12. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

I'm good. Once I completed the quest I had the 2nd recurring slots.
  13. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

Thank you! I'll reread it to be sure I don't go to far. thanks again!
  14. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

If I am understanding this correctly I need to complete the bonus quests then. It's all LMA stuff. I was only in LMA for about a week and didn't do any of those.
  15. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

I am assuming I need to either complete the bonus quest or story quest to get the second recurring quest? I just entered CA yesterday. [sorry if this has already been asked]