• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by CptDreadRoberts

1. Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

I have tons of finish supply production items...buy in Auction or create thru special buildings....always have had them for events, now can use them for Rival too.... No Stick, Just Tenacity.
  2. Feedback for update 1.277

getting Internal Error when sending friend request
  3. Rangers is Recruiting

Rangers are brave and noble warriors dedicated to improving the lot in life for their people with only one question on their minds... "What are we going to do tonight?" The answer of course is "Try to take over the world!" With a battle cry of "NARF!" Seriously folks, we don't have any rules...
  4. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

lucky me i saved a bunch of 6 hours and finish all production rushes.
  5. Forgotten Temple

is the Forgotten Temple (FT) stackable? i pushed my first placement to the end of the week, and 3+ weeks later ready to place the next at the start of the next week...so i will have an overlap of active FTs for about 2 days... are they stackable? As a bonus question, does anyone else find...
  6. Aid All Feedback

now all we need is a Visit All Taverns and a Message All Friends and i will be very happy.
  7. Aid All Feedback

NOTE: chests do not count as Incidents in the Story quests. but they do give quite a bit more stuff...
  8. AA and Troops

YAY, that is exactly what i was looking for...odd way to set it.
  9. Wishing wells not updating?

THANK U...wiki wasn;t clear on that...then i found an obscure footnote that did say the goods were 3 ages back. dang, i was so looking forward to the help as i have 33 wells....it is a diamond world that i am now being active in.....S world, CptDreadRoberts, Accidental Founder of the...
  10. Wishing wells not updating?

I was in progressive for months...just recently jumped to contemporary...ran thru modern, post modern, and got into contemporary two days ago....notice that i am still getting progressive goods from my 33 wells...all the wells say contemporary, and have for two days now....i refresh daily...any...
  11. How to Start and Lead a Guild?

Dude , you are over thinking this to the max. there is no mathematical formula, nor a plan of invasion the likes Eisenhower would approve of......i have run a successful guild for years in two worlds....i would credit my success to two things...1) the guild is a reflection of who i am 2) i...
  12. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Even last place gets reasonable rewards....and dont forget, a guild has to have had some strength to get into Diamond....our guild bounces between plat and dia. going to plat is on purpose so we can do a swap meet. being in diamond is boring cause we can never get out of our HQ. I think u...
  13. Looking for a guild

I am the Accidental Founder of Rangers....i think we can meet your needs...we have only one main requirement, Be Polite...we are a Family First guild, and do not require GE, GvG or GBG...but we do play them all voluntarily. drop me a PM, CptDreadRoberts
  14. Antiques Dealer feedback

"Other than that, it's fair game putting down multiple bids (including in the last few seconds) within the constraints of their fixed auction end time. Although, there's minimum bid increment requirements based on the current price of the item being sold. Plus, there's the ability to also...
  15. [Question] HELP!(i started a guild)and need advice abp\out recruiting

GOTO the main forum page, scroll down to the WORLDS section, select your world, and pick the Guild Hall (after reading the note about what it contains "...Join a Guild, Recruit for your Guild," no idea how good the results will be. also, the Chat section has neighborhood and global options. u...