• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.277

Dursland

Manual battles being faster is a good thing.

More descriptive error messages too. I was getting a lot of those when I was using a hotspot while my Internet went down this weekend. They are indeed too vague.

jaymoney23456

Manual battles being faster is a good thing.

More descriptive error messages too. I was getting a lot of those when I was using a hotspot while my Internet went down this weekend. They are indeed too vague.
Better that they would be eliminated all together. Any manual battle is very tedious because a 3 year old could design a more interesting method of fighting a battle than what Inno uses, which would have been considered obsolete even during the era of the original nintendo.

Dursland

Would be great to see an improvement on space colony loading times in future updates.

When I was on a hotspot last weekend due to internet outage, it took me 3 refreshes to load the colony in my Titan diamond farm to collect credits.

It's really bad on slow connections and needs looking at.