• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Darn Cat

1. blueprints

I have extra tower of babel blueprints will I lose the extra's when I build the building?
  2. Guild Treasury Contributions

I produce Iron, Wine, and Lumber. But can only contribute iron and some goods in my inventory that I do not produce. Why is that? What are the rules to contributing to the treasury?
  3. Disappearing Quest

iron age I think there was something in addition to the troop quest. But don't remember what it was. I assumed I would have to do both.
  4. Disappearing Quest

No I know about the abort button. I know better than to use abort to close a window. Plus I remember the quests in Story and Event I have looked at them several times today. So whatever I clicked on to get this quest wasn't story or event or daily. This is really annoying. I know I did not...
  5. Disappearing Quest

I have this quest to build 5 units of current age. I was full up so killed my solders off in a battle so I could build them. My first unit of 5 was nearly done and went to check on the quest. Now I can't locate the quest. It's not story or event and I don't do the daily's, but clicked on it...
  6. Great Buildings “Sweet Spots”

I suspect you wont search because you know it's a useless endeavor. I did a search and all I got was links to people asking this question. Which no one gave a straight answer to, and threads where the question was not even asked.
  7. Great Buildings “Sweet Spots”

So what happens if you click on a sweet spot?
  8. Great Buildings “Sweet Spots”

how about a link or more detail? I tried a search for Arc, 3.8 and got nothing.
  9. lol did you get the Austin Powers reference and notice I left a name out of the list?

lol did you get the Austin Powers reference and notice I left a name out of the list?
  10. Incidents

Thanks xivarmy, Thanks Super Catanian, Thanks Kranyar the Mysterious, Thanks Sheherazade, Thanks you guys back there, Thanks Henchman holding wench, Thanks Henchman arbitrarily tuning knobs making it seem like you're doing something.
  11. Incidents

What do incidents look like? I think I clicked on one. I was trying to collect tax from a dwelling and apparently clicked on an incident instead. It says to look at the roads but I never see anything on them. How do you expect me to click on something I can't see?