• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
Dooley the Great
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now retired and having a hard time in buying Diamonds, my savings is going low and lower. I don't how much longer I can play.
    Reactions: Agaselle
    Johnny B. Goode
    Johnny B. Goode
    Crow's Nest fully upgraded gives a 5% chance of Diamonds. Wishing Wells, Fountains of Youth and Hedge Maze also give a (smaller) chance of Diamonds. On rare occasions you can find them in Incidents. You can win them in Guild Expedition as encounter rewards. I believe Guild BattleGrounds will also reward Diamonds sometimes. Some quests also give Diamonds as rewards.
    Johnny B. Goode
    Johnny B. Goode
    If you stay in an era for a bit, each individual Recurring Quest will give 20 Diamonds (more if you have the Chateau Frontenac) once per era. Also, if you are a fairly regular Diamond buyer, wait for them to give you a special offer. They will sometimes offer 100% or even 200% more Diamonds for people who have a history of buying them.
    Lancer
    Lancer
    Anymore I just wait for the special offer for diamond purchases to pop up to buy more if I'm wanting to. They seem to come along atleast twice a week now.
    I used to work for Marin Airporter until the COVID-19 hit and then in March 2020, I retired myself. Since I'm at the age where I could possibly get the virus. ;)
    Who can become a Guild Expeditions manager? I have finished Level I and nobody will open up the other levels.
    Reactions: Agaselle
    Dooley the Great
    Dooley the Great
    I found another guide which unlocks every level in GE.
    Lancer
    Lancer
    @Dooley the Great that was probably the best decision to find a more active guild that automatically unlocks the guild expedition levels. I know that I personally try to make a habit of logging on as early or as soon as possible, after a new GE has started, anytime after 8am on Tuesday morning, and I'll unlock all 4 levels at once so its done.
    Dooley the Great
    Dooley the Great
    I'm with Arvahall,, korch, Parkog and Birka they all open the GE all the time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…