• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by driller v2.0

1. GBG building costs

Even if they aren't, joining a big guild will get you to 500FPs a day very quickly. i was at 500/500 making 2000+ a day from GBG and collections. joining a big guild absolutely is the best way to fast track development, and being in a GBG only guild makes it even faster. I was fortunate to...
  2. GBG building costs

i don't take this as uncaring at all. it is the reality of the matter. I've been playing for a year and a half now and have finally got to a point where forge points just don't matter any longer. despite my initial post, i agree with this 100%. I posted what i did because i see friends that...
  3. GBG building costs

this is probably the only way for small guilds to offer their players a way to get significant forge points. You make a good point.
  4. GBG building costs

where do i start with this...how about i'm probably not one of the little guys...blah blah blah. i just won a battle at 140 attrition in GBG, that doesn't sound like something a little guy does. I posted this because all those that were my friends when i was a little guy are still there, stuck...
  5. GBG building costs

I've noticed that building costs are the same no matter what league a guild is in. This may be intentional but seems to really make it difficult for small guilds to grow for two reasons. The obvious one is that small guilds will struggle to accumulate goods when compared to larger guilds...
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

does anyone know if it is ok to fight the sectors in Esan-Ewu? My goal is to get hover tanks in PME. I skipped the TE storyline and have negotiated all sectors in FE so far. I'm on the story quest of fresh water spring and want to make sure i can fight it (the guide indicates but doesn't seem...
  7. How buildings are determined as rewards for events and GE

This question is about how cultural buildings shows up for GE and event rewards. In this case, i need 1 more police station to finish the story questline "counter-campaign". I have not researched it yet and don't want to do so in order to save tech tree researches for when they must be used to...
  8. November Competition

B3 E3 B7 E7 Korch
  9. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Ouch, not what i wanted to hear but it is what it is. I wish they made it more clear, the screen in between towns makes it seem like you keep the progress on chests as well (or at least that was my interpretation). I'm going to end up two short by my calculation at this point.
  10. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

After each new town my chest resets to 0/6, is that right? i thought it is supposed to keep your progress heading into the next town. The only way to get the druid temple kit is to open all 6 boxes which takes way too many pots of gold.
  11. St Patricks competition

12. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

do you have a strategy on what is going to net out the best? i'm not super concerned with getting the small prizes, i really only care about the druid temple upgrades and forge points
  13. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

When i get near the end of tasks...around 33 or 34 i have just the option to upgrade managers which i don't want to do. Should i skip to the next down instead of upgrading a cupcake manager? is there a limit to the number of towns? i would rather save my gold pots and use them later if...
  14. [Answered] Not allowing Great Building forge point donations

I had this problem and the GB being disconnected from the road is what caused me to not be able to add FPs to a GB. Good advice.