• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Expletive Deleted

1. Wishing Wells and fountains of Youth

If I'm not mistaken, Inno has never published the odds for wells or any of the diamond producers. I have over 1k wells and get +/- 500 / day on average, but I have noticed trends where a week will be significantly more productive and the week or two after it will drop off. Sometimes this seems...
  2. Outdated AD items

It has been a while since they really updated the AD. I have a feeling this is due to the creation of epic selection kits. I am hoping that soon all the items that appear in the selection kits will be consolidated as the kits being sold in AD to create more opportunities to let the new-ish...
  3. What would you say would be you "winning" FoE?

I currently own every GB. it is a doable task and your city can still function at a high level. I have 2 cities I have 'goals' with. One is to get all those GBs to L80 - that is my 'main city. My challenge city has the goal to have no duplicated buildings. I've been slowly collecting old...
  4. A question about math and odds for the winter specials

And Notre Dame and all the others.
  5. A question about math and odds for the winter specials

I do have an archdruid hut. It's given up 5 full trees of vitality. With those, a couple grilling groves and buccaneer bays. I already average 11ish fragments of 1up. So I'm not going to be 100% relying on these specials. Looking ahead I see a lot of small buildings being offered. More...
  6. A question about math and odds for the winter specials

Thank you for giving me that starting point. Working off that I think that a total of 32 buildings at a 16/16 split would effectively guarantee that you earned one of each daily. Considering 16 would average out to a 20/12 payout, by having 16 of each you'd average 32 of both. As...
  7. A question about math and odds for the winter specials

I'm not worried. Im enthusiastic +200k before any aid, and my entire city is using trails as road. Plus my GBs I can boost if needed, but I'll definitely have to monitor it. I'm hoping to build 10-ish of some combination of these. I am at the end stage waiting for space hub in tech, and...
  8. A question about math and odds for the winter specials

I have every GB released to date built in my city. It looks like I might have to put one of the happy boosters on a 1.9 rush to balance this out.
  9. A question about math and odds for the winter specials

I honestly missed the negative happiness effect. Huh. I do earn several 1ups from other sources in my city So I don't need to get them from /only/ this source. I just want to figure out a way to make sure I'm earning at least 1/day if not more. I've got the mass aid set with joyful...
  10. A question about math and odds for the winter specials

With the winter wonder retreat selection kit we are offered the holiday spa and snow globe specials. The holiday spa has an offer of 1x reno fragment 75% odds 5x 1up fragments 25% odds The snow globe is reversed at 1x 1up fragment 75% odds 5x reno fragment 25% odds Considering you...
  11. Print out a list of buildings?

Piggybacking off this thread. I was about to start one asking if there is a convenient list of all special buildings FoE has released? I have a city I've been building and am only allowing myself to build 1 of each special building, no duplicates. And I want to know how many I'm missing.
  12. Coins generator St. Mark's Basilica

It is the first 90 buildings that offer coins when you collect them. So it goes like this 1- colect St. Marks. (You now have 90 collections boosted by x%) 2- the next 90 buildings you collect will have their coin output boosted by x%.
  13. Halloween event

Does this apply to other aspects of the game for you? Such as refusing to participate in cultural settlements. The Sun Temple, Shinto Temple and Mugal temple are all non-Christian in origin. Or is this selective outrage?
  14. Do you actually visit your friends cities?

I will look at cities of friends and guildmates when they are asking for tips or advice. See what kind of things they have / lack. Other than that, not really, no.