• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by glennthenerd

1. Forge Black Friday Feedback

I would like to see Observatory BPs, needed primarily on Angkor (the youngest world). Confectionary upgrade would also be nice.
  2. Changelog 1.125 Feedback

Date incorrect? In April, the 5th was on Thursday; in May, Thursday is the 3rd.
  3. Changelog 1.122 Feedback

Are fixing the repeated background sound that appears when you first enter a battlefield, then keeps playing even after you leave? Can't tell if it supposed to be hoofbeats in earlier ages and machinery noises in later ages.
  4. Oceanic Future - Part 4 Feedback

*sigh* piddly rewards (not counting the hidden rewards) for the 10 new side quests.
  5. Great Building Attachments in the Messaging System Feedback

Yes, a nice step-saving addition.
  6. Winter!

Land very quickly becomes the key constraint in the game; diamonds and medals can buy expansions. I don't recall seeing any Extra Large medal packages (10x the small value vs. 5x for the Large medal packages), but that is minor. I like that Wishing Wells have shown up twice and stocked up on a...
  7. Winter!

I match that and raise a Druidic New Year and a Roman Saturnalia.
  8. Changelog 1.85 Feedback

I like the Orangery introducing a different bonus from the other GBs (the secondary bonus of FPs should also be useful by the time someone can get the massive pile of Arctic age goods to construct it). Players with a lot invested in fighting can go for it and others can ignore it (at 7x7, there...
  9. Fall Event Feedback

The One-up Kit sounds nice as a mini Renovation Kit. The Store Building sounds very useful; with an Alcatraz, you may want to put your outdated Champions Retreat back in inventory.
  10. Artic Future Harbor

My city is 3 expansions away from the harbor and it still works. The road looks more like a ramp off the docks.
  11. Arctic Future – part 1 - Feedback

I was annoyed when I move to the Arctic age, then the last quests in Isadora Duncan event provided Bronze Age goods as rewards and a tiny amount of coins that looked like Bronze Age. Another reason not to advance to Arctic until this is fixed.
  12. Easter Event Feedback

That is the time to "unclench" and pay 50 Diamonds to scout immediately. I didn't keep count, but saving most of my eggs for Wishing Well days (2!) and picking until I dropped below 40 for the Bronze chest., I got 25-30 across all 20 worlds.
  13. Easter Event Feedback

Hate the blue arrow; wish they would change it to ONE TIME per player per world. The Easter Event bar is quite obvious where it is (like previous events with additional windows in the last 3 years I have been playing). Happy NOT to see acquire province/sector in the quest line AND having...
  14. Summer Event 2014 - Feedback

Expansions through medals For the person 20-30 posts back who "*itched" that they wanted expansions for a prize, look for medals on the prize wheel. Even on worlds where I bought a lot of medals during the Soccer Event, 1 medal prize from the wheel is around the same cost as my next medals...
  15. Does the Boat Ride to Ind Age count as a 'Scout" a province?

As I have seen it, the boat ride (to Industrial and to Progressive) leave you in the boat off-shore; then you have to explore the first province.