• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by halibutrodeo

1. Guild Expedition Changes

For more advanced players, the gold relics are generally more valuable than the jade relics. These new upgrades likely make the situation worse. There is an exception to this, however. One of the gold relics awards a tiny amount of medals. Medals! Seriously? I have 28 million of them...
  2. Contest day 5

Plunder and Pillage
  3. Contest day 5

4. Contest day 3

Space Age Rinbin
  5. Contest day 1

No smoke from house on left. No spire on capital Person missing on right, next to lamp post.
  6. [Question] Emissary

I now have an emissary in my tavern. When, and how, does it produce a forge point?
  7. October contest

Finding idols in GE in Korch world!
  8. Changelog 1.113 Feedback

Ah, I see! Six to pick from instead of 5. Thanks for the clarification, qaccy.
  9. Changelog 1.113 Feedback

Completing the Electronic Tattoos tech in the Oceanic Future tech tree does NOT open the fourth slot on the ocean ship. Why isn't the bug being fixed?
  10. Christmas in July Give away

My Christmas Wishlist: A new shrine that produces fps and supplies A new Great Building that allows you to produce goods from any age Expansions A boost that adds to the defense of attacking units Something new for the tavern
  11. Tell us a scary story, win a USB drive card!

Donald Trump is elected president of the United States. The end.
  12. Leap Year Event Feedback

It's now 7:30 eastern and no event. Clearly something is wrong.
  13. THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE

birthday I'd like me some presents! halibutrodeo Korch It's Our Birthday!!! Post on this thread with: Your ingame user name The world you want a prize awarded (if you win) *ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PLAYER Prizes Time Prize Post # Player Name World
  14. Valentine's Contest - Day 14 - February 14, 2015

halibutrodeo Korch Notting Hill
  15. Valentine's Contest - Day 12 - February 12, 2015

halibutrodeo Korch Forge of Empires