• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Leap Year Event Feedback

DeletedUser4770

We are interested to hear your comments, concerns or suggestions about the Leap Year Event here.

Thank you for your participation!
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser15151

Pope Gregory XIII is the avatar. Call him by his full title please.

DeletedUser14171

Why waste the time and resources on this event when you are going to push out the Spring \ Easter Event that will use up our resources on those quests since there will be no egg hiding.

DeletedUser6163

There certainly won't be any egg hiding during the Leap Year Event, if you want to know about Easter Event there is a big discussion going on with that on the beta forums. I'm looking forward to the Leap Year Event they planned for us,and getting a Renovation Kit as the main prize. Most excellent.

DeletedUser14171

There certainly won't be any egg hiding during the Leap Year Event, if you want to know about Easter Event there is a big discussion going on with that on the beta forums. I'm looking forward to the Leap Year Event they planned for us,and getting a Renovation Kit as the main prize. Most excellent.
Even if it is just a mini-event, thats two back to back quest driven events. Like the reno as a prize but I would opt out of one or the other due to the "strain" it would put on my city (and how I want to run it).

Mustapha00

Welp let's bear in mind that, for those who are concerned with ranking points, you'll earn points for all those Goods you expend to negotiate for sectors (in some instances, I've read, you get more points for negotiating for sectors than for conquering them).

And free stuff is always nice.

DeletedUser22914

OK...so it's the 25th and still no Event Quest....whats's up FOE that is twice the launch date has not been met....do we not have out Sh*** together?????....don't announce an event if your not ready to launch it

cbalto1927

OK...so it's the 25th and still no Event Quest....whats's up FOE that is twice the launch date has not been met....do we not have out Sh*** together?????....don't announce an event if your not ready to launch it

I would probably wait until after 6am. Last event, it didn't start until around 6 or 7 am eastern time.

DeletedUser18851

Tired of busywork quests. Tired of bugs. Idea - Stop making busywork quests, and fix the bugs.

Algona

Tired of busywork quests. Tired of bugs. Idea - Stop making busywork quests, and fix the bugs.

Better idea. Don't consider something as mundane as putting up another Event and something as difficult as chasing programming bugs as mutually exclusive.

iamtheemperor

No egg hiding?!
WHAT THE HELL, INNO???

Just make it so decorations can't be polished, and leave the egg-hiding alone.

Yep, the Easter event has been ruined. Head over to the beta forum, already twenty pages of feedback. Imagine what it will be like here on the US forum. Hint: the new "messaging system" only had twelve pages of feedback on beta.

I'm getting my popcorn ready now.

DeletedUser10415

Yep, the Easter event has been ruined. Head over to the beta forum, already twenty pages of feedback. Imagine what it will be like here on the US forum. Hint: the new "messaging system" only had twelve pages of feedback on beta.

I'm getting my popcorn ready now.

No point in heading over there. Inno ignores feedback there too. Case in point the mentioned new messaging system. Two down and one to go. I wonder what they'll do to kill the Summer event?