• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Henry the 92nd

1. Feedback for update 1.282

now the Settlement building motivation gets fixed? yesterday I finally got tired of using self aids in all my cities every day and went through and stored them, replanted them.
  2. Guild Expedition idea

maybe the devs have a different definition of "streamline" ?
  3. Feedback for update 1.281

announcement says "FOE-81685, FOE-81728: We resolved an issue where the updated Settlement buildings would not get aided automatically for some players. Your buildings will now get aided again!" .... STILL not working. If we have to use a Store building to make it work, I think Inno...
  4. Feedback for update 1.281

and I am on PC .. forgot to mention that. at this time, my Ygg still not motivated in Brisgard, but there is still time before I collect.
  5. Feedback for update 1.281

announcement says "FOE-81685, FOE-81728: We resolved an issue where the updated Settlement buildings would not get aided automatically for some players. Your buildings will now get aided again!" .... BUT in Brisgard, my level 9 Yggdrasil in not motivated, and my event history shows multiple...
  6. Yggdrasil tree not motivated ?

I'm not sure if this was addressed anywhere, couldn't find anything in the forum .. although in Beta, it was reported to developers on March 22 I have a Yggdrasil tree in most of my worlds .. I think the lowest is level 7. the problem is that they don't always get motivated, even though my...
  7. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

in Beta, GVG ended already but there is nothing new about Guild Raids still... just the Quantum Incursions, which seems to be Quantumly boring. and a bounce back to Iron age for Titan players is a big WHY? I played the first round, now I am ignoring it
  8. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

I used to look forward to the events way back when the Historical events were the thing. They were short, interesting and fairly easy to do. Granted, the end prizes have not aged well compared to the new event prizes, but I didn't feel the pressure to BUY BUY BUY NOW that Inno has changed...
  9. [Question] Trade Special Goods

I can imagine a lot of players would be changing their username to have All in it ... " All Hail Henry" ?? LOL
  10. Winter Event?

I don't particularly care for the Winter event, but I have gotten a Pyramid that is cooking up some silver upgrade frags for me, .. I haven't spent any diamonds or cash, and the calendar is a nothing for me .. if I get a key once in a while, ok, if not, ok. I think I have 8 keys at most in...
  11. Ban you! game

I ban you for picking on SomePlayer!
  12. feedback for Winter event 2023

I play in Beta, and was able to get the maxed Pyramid without buying the Gold/Silver pass lines .. and the gold level is nice, especially for a 4x4 building. I ended up only getting 6 calendar keys, but to me, the calendar is not worth the effort
  13. I have some questions/comments for discussion.

I absolutely love the Seed vault, but finding SV's to contribute to for additional bps is hard... so many people do not have them. I have one in almost all my cities .. the newer cities I am working on getting goods and bps to build one and regarding city layout issues, the improved...
  14. Game Enjoyment is Declining

@Wwwoodchuck ... you're not the only one with the getting old issue.. I've been playing FOE sine Oct 2013, and now it's just a chore to try to get through all my worlds, and like Dukester said, the only reason I still play is the friends I've made. This Rival thing is not worth putting in any...
  15. No Black Friday sales?

Finally showing up in the Buy Diamond store.. maybe someone tripped over the plug and they just noticed?