• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by JimCougar

1. JimCougar

2024 Anniversary Event Questlines list

I cannot find these anywhere. This is the first time in 4 years that I have been posting them in my guild's forums, that they could not get found!
  2. JimCougar

We can't afford the high costs of diamonds in playing GBG

I have not created a GBG Leaders thread yet for our guild to discuss battleplans and the diamond financing of quality camps where support sectors have opened up next to sectors that we need to fight on immediately. I am absolutely stumped on what to tell these Captain's regarding the 120...
  3. JimCougar

GbG ranking system

In our current GBG confrontation there are three super guilds and the rest of us have a score of "0". They have no intention of letting us have even one tile. And the top guild here is actually a strong ally of ours in GvG! INNO did that! They have made Battlegrounds absolutely unplayable...
  4. JimCougar

Is GvG responsible for any World Ranking points now?

What is the point in having two sets of rankings, Prestige and Victory Points now? I am having trouble in getting anyone to explain this in a way that makes sense. Is GvG being phased out?
  5. JimCougar

Is GvG responsible for any World Ranking points now?

Is GvG responsible for any World Ranking points now and if so, what percentage?? And if no or little GvG points anymore, what is the point in playing it now?
  6. JimCougar

Thoughts on recent changes to the game

Time to find a new Guild, for sure!
  7. JimCougar

Sunhaven Palace animation on Mobile

Is the animation for the Sunhaven Palace on the Mobile app going to be fixed soon?
  8. JimCougar

What is the number of GBG fights that you get from a single Negotiation??

What is the number of GBG fights that you get from a single Negotiation??
  9. JimCougar

Aid All Feedback

Just activate all of them on your PC then go back to your mobile device. Don't uninstall your mobile app!
  10. JimCougar

GVG is crap

You receive Prestige from filling DAs?? I never heard that before!
  11. JimCougar

Search for a guild members postings in guild threads

Our second in command in our guild just died. We are creating a memorial about him on our Facebook page. We have screen captured all of his FOE stat screens. Now we would like to add some of his best statements in our guild forums to it as well. Is there a way to search for a guild member's...
  12. JimCougar

GVG is crap

I donated over 15,000 rogues and several other thousands of units as Defense Armies in just a few months with absolutely nothing to show for it. They never stopped or slowed our enemies. It just gave our enemies many fights to prosper from. We receive ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for filling DAs. So...
  13. JimCougar

Quicker troop movement in and out of Attacking Army section for mobile apps

It would be up to the programmers to figure out how to implement it. Just as long as they can completely understand the additional function that we are talking about for the mobile app here. Can anyone state what I am asking for more succinctly than I have? If so, please contribute. Thanks...
  14. JimCougar

Quicker troop movement in and out of Attacking Army section for mobile apps

Correct. What we would like though is the option to just click on the unit and the military unit would automatically be transferred in and out of the Attacking Army roster. Right now when we click the abilities window opens.