• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Lady Jane of Emerald

1. Lady Jane of Emerald

Solve the Riddle!

1 coin. After that the pot is no longer empty. I would like my prize on Jaimes.
  2. Lady Jane of Emerald

Submitted Search Button for City

I would like to see a search button for the city. You could search for a specific building or a group of buildings, like parts of a set (i.e., the Maharaja set) or building type (production, military, etc.) and they would be highlighted for you. This would be especially helpful when trying to...
  3. Lady Jane of Emerald

Optimal GB levels

Thank you Agent327, that is exactly what I needed.
  4. Lady Jane of Emerald

Optimal GB levels

Is there a list anywhere that shows the rewards for the GBs at each level, or at least shows the optimal level for each GB? It would be nice to know if it is worth the investment to level up certain GBs.
  5. Lady Jane of Emerald

Challenge 3

1-D, 2-E, 3-B, 4-A, 5-F, 6-C
  6. Lady Jane of Emerald

Challenge 1

A=9, B=3, C=4.
  7. Lady Jane of Emerald

[Question] What's up with the change in terrain? Why give us a change in scenery?

The flowers were the first thing I noticed. Love them and the new look!
  8. Lady Jane of Emerald

[Answered] Arctic Ship Questions

How do I repair the ship?
  9. Lady Jane of Emerald

Antiques Dealer

Is the Antiques Dealer a permanent addition to FOE?
  10. Lady Jane of Emerald

[Answered] What are you supposed to do with a guild?

HelenofBorg, if you want to join a friendly trade oriented guild, try Westerness.
  11. Lady Jane of Emerald

Spooky Story

True story: I was pet sitting my friends 2 cats on Halloween night. I was lying on the sofa watching TV, with one cat in a sphinx pose on my chest and the other curled up by my feet. Suddenly both cats began hissing, eyes wide and ears flattened back. They were string at the wall behind me. This...
  12. Lady Jane of Emerald

October contest

Play the event quests. Lworld
  13. Lady Jane of Emerald

Spring Event Cherry Trees

How do you take a screen shot?
  14. Lady Jane of Emerald

Tavern Fun

Wouldn't it be fun if there was something to do when you are visiting a friend's tavern? Maybe a little mini game like darts or dice or some other tavern themed game.