• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by LaGoulue

1. Blue Galaxy double points time limit?

OK! Thanks so much for the info!! :)
  2. Forced to use Discord?

I've always been able to launch the Forum by right-clicking but now I find that Discord has replaced Forum in the drop-down menu. Why the change?
  3. Blue Galaxy double points time limit?

I leveled Blue Galaxy and got the double points activity. I didn't use it right away but noticed later that it was no longer active. I haven't found any mention of a time limit on its use. What happened?
  4. Rival boosts

Thanks!
  5. Rival boosts

Are the Rival boosts (time warp, etc.) carried over to the next town? The "New Town" window suggests not.
  6. Event boosts carry over to next town?

Do the time warp and other boosts carry over to the next town. The note on the next town screen seems to suggest not.
  7. Motivated production?

thanks! I feel better now...I still love the game. I always do a mass self-aid launch before collecting (mostly at the same time).
  8. Motivated production?

Yes, I know...but the rewards for "Trees..." don't make sense. I can't see how 1FP and 2self-aid kits are better than FP and goods from Ketebo and Sunhaven.
  9. Motivated production?

I have a lot of "Trees of...." and they seem to motivated before other builds production more and better rewards. I thought the priorities were based on FP, goods, and other items. The "Trees of..." have a roll of the dice for FP (75%) and 2X self-aid kits (25). Any ideas why? I know it's been...
  10. Questions about 2024 St Patrick's Day Event

Ipsa scientia potestas ist.... :) I've got 8.4Q...I'm gonna move ahead!
  11. Questions about 2024 St Patrick's Day Event

i'm on my 2nd town and the quests seem a needless obstacle to moving one....200B hats? really? I'm at 300 ship/festival manager and can't justify spending any gold coins. I have enough Q to advance...good decision or not?
  12. Questions about 2024 St Patrick's Day Event

Finally! somebody posted when the Rival Challenges will appear! I've looked ahead at the event quests and there's one that indicates "guild shipping"...what is that? thanks, Dursland!
  13. St. Patrick's Event - Rival Challenge

When does the Rival challenge activate and appear? I'm almost finished with my 1st town.
  14. Free Boosts at outset?

Only "quick promotion" was active at outset of game; time warp and shamrock boost weren't. Is that a bug? Also, when does the Rival challenge become active?