• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Motivated production?

LaGoulue

I have a lot of "Trees of...." and they seem to motivated before other builds production more and better rewards. I thought the priorities were based on FP, goods, and other items. The "Trees of..." have a roll of the dice for FP (75%) and 2X self-aid kits (25). Any ideas why? I know it's been a subject of confusion for a long time.

LaGoulue

Yes, I know...but the rewards for "Trees..." don't make sense. I can't see how 1FP and 2self-aid kits are better than FP and goods from Ketebo and Sunhaven.

xivarmy

Yes, I know...but the rewards for "Trees..." don't make sense. I can't see how 1FP and 2self-aid kits are better than FP and goods from Ketebo and Sunhaven.
It's not better. But it is the intended order now. Generated buildings (i.e. trees, nutcrackers, feta farms) have higher aid priority than event grand prizes (i.e. Ketebo, Sunhaven).

So all you can do is submit displeased feedback on it and adapt to it - it's not a bug.

LaGoulue

thanks! I feel better now...I still love the game. I always do a mass self-aid launch before collecting (mostly at the same time).

jaymoney23456

This is true-its obviously done to try to make people use more mass aid or regular aid kits and then to get people to need more buildings that produce them and then spend $$$$$ to get them