• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rival boosts

LaGoulue

Are the Rival boosts (time warp, etc.) carried over to the next town? The "New Town" window suggests not.

fireguy2442

It sucks that the only 2 rival boosts I can complete both involve the expedition and I finished it already so I am stuck.

Bezimak

I am disgusted at the Rival Challenges.
Another Inno Diamond spending pull pushed my town completion from 1.5 days to 2.5 days, cost me Pots of Gold, and I didn't even come close the completing the Rival Quests!
The Rival started when I was toward the end of a town so the cheap tasks were already done.
It did not give enough time to recover from that... what a waste.
And getting the main build upgrades are tweeked.
Not in the city end chests.
Not in those stupid rival quests.
And in the task list they are spaced out and they give you... more level 1 buildings instead upgrades!
Really!?
The new owners of Inno have ruined my favorite event.

Darkest.Knight

I liked the first rival, easy enough and made some extra progress at no expense; what's to complain about. If someone doesn't want to "screw up" can always take a peek at the rival Q's ahead of time.

I am disgusted at the Rival Challenges.
Another Inno Diamond spending pull pushed my town completion from 1.5 days to 2.5 days, cost me Pots of Gold, and I didn't even come close the completing the Rival Quests!
The Rival started when I was toward the end of a town so the cheap tasks were already done.
It did not give enough time to recover from that... what a waste.
And getting the main build upgrades are tweeked.
Not in the city end chests.
Not in those stupid rival quests.
And in the task list they are spaced out and they give you... more level 1 buildings instead upgrades!
Really!?
The new owners of Inno have ruined my favorite event.
They are not new owners. they have had a 51% share since 2017.