• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Lormarc

1. Lormarc

Yggdrasil tree not motivated ?

I reported this to support. Their response was "We are sorry to see you are having problems playing Forge of Empires. We are aware of the issue and it has been forwarded to our development team." Other players cannot motivate your settlement buildings. Until it gets fixed you can use a self aid...
  2. Lormarc

Slow Battles

Found it! When doing manual battles it is the button on the lower right. Two right arrows is fast mode, one is slow mode.
  3. Lormarc

Slow Battles

How do you turn on and off slow battles?
  4. Lormarc

Macro bots

LOL, I guess I am just slow. I know where my troops are and can select them quickly, but there seems to be a lag after clicking a unit. I have seen a guild take a sector within 5 seconds. The count of won battles just goes up extremely fast. I guess if you have all 80 members, all doing fights...
  5. Lormarc

Macro bots

Not sure I agree with "winners are aways cheaters". But sometimes they are. I don't have a ton of experience but when a guild can take a sector in a matter of a few seconds, something is afoot! It takes more than a few seconds to complete a battle and start the next. I Have been witness to other...
  6. Lormarc

Code-like quest descriptions, and daily rewards?

I think it is scrapped. I do not see it anymore. Must not have produced the results Innno was hoping for. Who is going to make an effort to log in every day for scraps? I log in every day anyway so was a nice bonus for me. But it wasn't lucrative enough to prompt others to think, "hey, I got to...
  7. Lormarc

Halloween event

I don't see an upside down cross. Just looks like a design to me, more star-like.
  8. Lormarc

Creative Contest - The city Expo!

Good tip Argas!
  9. Lormarc

I had to save my screen shot as a jpeg. Then it let me upload. Hope that helps.
  10. Lormarc

Maximizing space is always a challenge. There are a few things you can do. 1. Keep your town as square as possible. 2. Try to minimize the number of roads. 3. Position your town hall in a corner or in the middle of your town. Depending on what works best for the size and number of your other...
  11. Lormarc

Archaeology 2022 Feedback

I do play on Beta and did not notice it being an issue there! Thanks everyone for the feedback.
  12. Lormarc

I contacted INNO regarding the quest. Here is their response. Please be advised InnoGames does not publish a quest list, and any information found on another site, or taken from Beta, may not be reflected in the live version. You'll just have to wait and see how things play out when it does go...
  13. Lormarc

Hi Pericles the Lion. Yeah I get that. I just think it odd that an option would not be doable. I have been playing FOE for more than a year and this is the first time a quest has a task that no one can complete when first presented. I was not looking for a solution and was not complaining. Just...
  14. Lormarc

Rush quest #30 has two options. Gain control over a providence or solve 12 encounters in GE. Why would a rush quest include an option that is undoable? GE does not open until Tuesday. Am I reading something wrong? Since I really do not want to open another providence, (I am already through my...
  15. Lormarc

Incidents question

I believe they can appear in any age.