• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Mando Din Djarin

1. Mando Din Djarin

St. Patrick's Day 2023 Feedback

This has always been my favorite mini-game, but of course I am Irish!
  2. Mando Din Djarin

GBG: Current state of affairs (a protest...)

I am a founder of a “Little Guild” and we have found a way to make the GbG fun and winnable for us almost every other season by keeping ourselves out of the Diamond League altogether. We strategically get our league points toward the bottom up the Platinum League and then go for the win in the...
  3. Mando Din Djarin

Solve the Riddle!

One. After that it’s not empty any more! - Arvahall
  4. Mando Din Djarin

Excess medals & BPs accumulated from a high level Arc

There should be another use for medals(when all expansions are bought) other than a few negotiations and buying extra attempts in the GE. I also believe we should be allowed to trade up BPs from one GB to another, even if its 3 or 4:1 for next age GBs or something like 10:1 for a GB that is way...
  5. Mando Din Djarin

GE Start Time and Gold Cup

Thank you all for your feedback. Further discussion with my guild guild revealed that they are attempting exactly what Dominator said above. They had tried it before with mixed results. They hope to get paired with weaker guilds if they don’t start the GE ASAP. It sounded bogus to me too.
  6. Mando Din Djarin

GE Start Time and Gold Cup

I have been playing this game for 3 years and recently started a new town in U world. The guild leader is reminding everyone to wait until the “cup” turns gold to start playing the GE. The GE opens at 8:00am and allows you to play, but they want us to wait until 8:30 am to start playing...