• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Approved for Voting Allow guilds to trade treasury goods with other guilds.

Would you like to see this idea added to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 62 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel.

I voted NO. If your guild treasury is weak then. It is the fault of the guild Founders and leadership team. They should be encouraging guild members to build and level treasury GBs, Also to build SoH's and Elephant citadels, as well as Event buildings that give treasury goods. Even doing quests that call for X amount of goods to the treasury. And of course they should also take the time to let the guild members know how important and appreciated their effort is.
a lot will do the other choice of the quest instead of giving to guild treasury though ,but agree with all you said

Jackshat

While my original response was more in jest, as I give the proposal more thought, such an option completely undermines the two year project my guild undertook to solve the logistics of goods use in GBG, beyond the Treasury.

We seek not to see GBG mechanics changed thru programmers to "correct" for human ingenuity that turned GBG into a farming expedition.

We only seek, and believe we've found, a contrary ingenuity to counter them. Any guild that can't fight without heavy use of siege camps, will have to learn to fight the "war of attrition".

This proposal, if approved, wrecks all the hard work and years we've put into countering the farming conglomerates, through planning, strategy, commitment, and some crazeh guerilla tactics--not coding.

No, but appreciate the proposal.

Last edited:

SeaSee

I vote No also. That is what the guild is for to help your team members not everyone else. People being people will abuse this.

Status
Not open for further replies.