• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St. Patrick's Day 2023 Feedback

xivarmy

You're right, it does. Just noticed it got motivated before Fiore and Hippodrome Carceres.

Looks like they need to take another look at the motivation priority thing, something's messing it up.
It's been bug reported and forwarded to developers on beta - back in september last year. Probably low priority because to most players it only matters that things have priority, not what that priority is, since they focus on having "enough aid" rather than worrying about what building occasionally gets missed if they don't.

xivarmy

I thought I didn't see 250 updates or lvl 75 fireworks before level 7 , They are both not doable inside of 2 days each.
You probably just bailed before them on your earlier runs.

The last 3 tasks on run 1 are 16Q shamrocks, 250 upgrades, and Fireworks Factory 75. You would've ended run 1 quick because of the special "1M to finish" though. But you could've seen them on run 4 if you'd done enough tasks. I never do any of those 3.

The last 3 tasks on run 2 are 18Q shamrocks, 200B hats, and 200 upgrades.

The last 3 tasks on run 3 are 12Q shamrocks, Drink Factory 100, and 10Q Drinks

xivarmy

I never paid attention to that last one, 10Q drinks - holy moly lol. How long would that even take?
Actually I don't think it's that bad compared to some of the others. Unless I messed something up, about 9 hours to upgrade the drink factory to 100 once you're at 300 festival. and about 4 hours to collect it with a drink manager 2 after that.

xivarmy

By Comparison Fireworks 75 takes ~20 hours.
200/250 Upgrades depends just how much upgrading you managed to put off until you had the task.
200B Hats takes about 34 hours with a hat manager 3 at hat level 200.

They're all doable if you're not planning to run that many cities - but *way* too long if you're trying to do a city a day.

Dursland

Incidents stingy again this time around. I've only gotten one and I think it was 10 pots.

Starting to suspect there may be a player toggle option for this behind the scenes, like the newsletter and the bonus diamond offers.

Others are getting incidents daily, one guy even posted a screenshot of 500 pots of gold but I'm not getting much - as usual.

Whenever they put out the event estimate of how much currency you should get from incidents, I get like half that if I'm lucky.

Darkest.Knight

So far so good, haven't spent any diamonds yet and will be a lvl7 by the end of today. I'll have to spend some diamonds soon though since I'm on the daily q's now. Since I've saved up 10000 diamonds from my miners I won't mind spending some since I won't need them for the next event; had a peak anniversary event and it's really expensive to consider buying a second building.

Dursland

The prize rail is really underwhelming this time. The Arch update and a pile of junk around it. my next 4 "rewards" are 30 FP , the epic Irish kit , 20% defender bonus and an avatar.
Don't forget the mass aid kit you get right before the arch upgrade.

But really, a part of me is pleased the prize line isn't too OP. We already get 2 trees of silence and an archdruid upgrade, along with extra trees of vitality. And if you go far enough, there's a mt reserve kit + finish all special. That's pretty good.

Any better and it would be too heavy on the 'pay2win' imo.

KeithOfTheForge

Anyone else notice their trees (Vitality, Silence) aren't getting motivated / polished? My production buildings seem to be getting motivated before the trees.

dawnsshadow

Is there a way to see what city you are on? I have 4 worlds and am getting mixed up on a couple and am not sure what city I am on there and can't see it listed anywhere

Dursland

Is there a way to see what city you are on? I have 4 worlds and am getting mixed up on a couple and am not sure what city I am on there and can't see it listed anywhere
Not sure about mobile but on PC you can set a city name in the upper left. I used to name them Z world, V world, etc.

If you're unsure what's what then go to the world selection screen and enter them one by one and rename them.

Runnie the Nose

So it seems as though the tree of vitality only motivates every other day. I just had a multistory house motivate instead. Anyone else have this situation?

Runnie the Nose

The trees are meant for one thing and one thing only , lots of tiny 1 square objects in your city that need a road and need to be motivated to be worth anything. Do you see the pattern in the past 2 events ? Don't hold your breath waiting for this to be fixed , it was intentional. Trees are given lowest priority of the FP givers , they are decorations not buildings.
That would be fine. Except they are not given lowest FP priority. They are behind everything. They are behind the store housing buildings which give only cash. Can any of the moderators comment please?

Dursland

Looks like town 8 is where I'll pick up two prizes instead of one. 225 and 250. Then town 9 for the archdruid :)

Almost done with 7th. Loving my trees and eagle mountain already.

xivarmy

I'm doing the event in 7 of my 8 towns ..... my main towns were Arvahall - Durnasand & E - H towns were more or less ' experimental ' & all ( B - H ) still have wishing wells ( 107 w/ 7 in one town's inventory ) which I still tap into for the occasional 50 diamonds .

I've lost track of how many tasks I've done or completed festivals in each ..... here's my question for those that have mathematically completed the event :

WHAT should the red dot # be to have a completed event bldg set in combination with finishing quest line ? ?
Without any full-chest-set kits, 275 grand prize progress in the prizes window gives you the 6 kits needed combined with 3 levels from the questline.

Each time you spend 1400 to buy em all, that goes down by 50 progress needed.

The minimum effort approach is buying a full set of chests 3 times + 125 tasks.

xivarmy

That makes 14 or 15 as the red dot # meaning you've reached 275 or 300 on prize line + if I pay ( $15 * 7 ) I would have the Arch Druid .

I thought ALL 3 tree fragments were produced ??? I only see 2 ?
Tree of Silence was removed from hut production to be turned into a premium goody for live. (on beta it was two different bad trees + the tree of vitality)

stymie of Suwannee

I’m at 217 tasks with 6 tasks left (all attainable) on the 6th city. Should develop a lvl 8 midday Sunday and get to lvl 9 Monday night. No diamond, no dollar.