• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Mark of Cornwall

1. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Notice that now the attrition cap has gone from 80% to more than 70% according to the latest whitewash announcement put out by Inno, I can understand now why I was never about to attain the 80% relief, the chance of 80% should be relabelled " No chance of 80%"
  2. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

How long has Pericles worked for Inno, he is the only one I know who is getting 80%, all my guild are getting an average of 66% and all the others on our map who I have asked are dissatisfied with the so called 80% chance
  3. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

The recent changes haven't been for my benefit once again this morning my attrition is nowhere near the 80% chance I expected, I play on Beta and have been playing the new bastardized GbG there and the attrition are not the same, on Beta I get a steady rise in attrition at around the one in...
  4. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I have just accrued 12 attrition on 41 fights the adjoining sector, has 3 Fortified GCP's on it so well over the 80% needed if Inno are going to bring in these changes they need to be decent & honest about it 80% should be 80% not like their previous get out clause that it's an average based on...
  5. Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

I have just used 6 sets of tools to get a sticker so it's more common than peeps might think, just another Inno rip off, got used to it now after over 8 years, stupidly I contacted Support about it, what a waste of time that was
  6. Feedback for update 1.199

Why is the abort option on the quests now so much slower than before the changes, it happened exactly to same on Beta after the last changes there, now you have to wait for it to decide whether to allow the option.
  7. Hood Changes

Why is there no hood changes again this week, on the normal (has been) fortnightly rotation they should have changed last week now it will be a month before there is a change, fine for some but if you're a poor Joe Soap in an aggressive hood getting attacked and plundered several times a day...
  8. Could We get another Level (4),added to the Expedition?

I've just tried GE lvl 4 for the first and last time if the prizes aren't improved to match the much increased difficulty, first encounter prize 2 fp's, you can get 2 fp's on the first encounter on level 1 for beating a spear fighter and the ensuing prizes aren't any better, if Inno wants to...
  9. NEW NEIGHBORHOOD MERGING SYSTEM Feedback

I'm not sure why Inno decided on the current hood change but if everybody in a hood is supposed to be of the same age it should be EVERYBODY otherwise the change is pointless. To have a TF hood where the top 5 are AF just makes the rest of the hood cannon fodder with no chance of retaliation and...
  10. Neighbourhoods

When are the neighbourhoods really going to change. I play on 6 worlds and for the last 10 months all my neighbourhoods have basically not changed. I've just been notified by the spy that there are changes to all 6 hoods but any changes are barely perceptible, maybe a couple of changes and some...
  11. Guild Expeditons

Just finished the 48 encounters for the first time, final reward, 100 diamonds, mansion, high end culture building, no 2 BP's well whoopie do, Inno will have to up the ante before I go that far again, 48 fights, 2 BP's, skinflints.
  12. New Ranking Feedback

I'm at a loss to understand how these rankings are arrived at. They are certainly not an improvement. I expect we will have to put up with weeks of tinkering now as happened when the "new" message system was introduced.