• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by michafnl

1. ROGUES SEEKING GOODS PEOPLE

I produce and i trade as i am free to do so. Don't like so called "fair trades".. (I'd do almost anything for about 100 whale oil right now.) Fast moving markets (competitive)= fast growth. My other city is in modern era. I was doing fine until got booted from my guild over this...I had 2...
  2. Looking for a free trade guild.

Thanks everyone....I will follow your advice, and thanks for that. Whale oil fair trades have been up for almost a week and a half. Its rather frustrating.
  3. Looking for a free trade guild.

The neighborhood is dead... no on will see it. Where can I go to chat about this?
  4. Looking for a free trade guild.

I am michafnl of Black Canyon City. (Brisgard) I am looking for a "free trade Guild". Fewer rules the better. Looking for an association , not a mommy. I aid daily, and would like to take part of a GB group 5 fp/day. I love to trade, and post trades that sell daily. I have not done much GvG...
  5. [Question] Do we have any "no trade policy" guilds?

I would like a guild where "if you don't want it, don't buy it " policy was in force. I would no longer be a criminal......Official guild website calculator, maybe....to check values before or after posting / accepting. That would be the extent of the coddling, you adult child you! The trades...
  6. "Fair Trades" Explanation?

Looking for a guild where I can trade as i see fit...no nannys
  7. THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY: michafnl from FEL DRANGHYR