• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by MOAGLEE

1. Pirate's Hideout motivation changed?

I'm pretty sure until yesterday I used to collect 85K coins on my pirate's hideout (LMA, 170% StM) but today's collection was 41K. I tried self-aiding it and it turns out the building cannot be motivated. Did anything change recently? My StM bonus was active on the collection. I'm pretty sure my...
  2. Optimal age for wishing well world?

I'm starting a wishing well + fountain of youth world to farm diamonds and was wondering what the optimal age would be for it: IA vs EMA. On one hand fighting through GE for fountain of youth is easier in IA, on the other hand the antiques dealer would be a good place to get more wishing wells...
  3. Expected damage inaccurate?

Just out of curiosity. That makes sense, thanks.
  4. Expected damage inaccurate?

But heavy knights have no terrain bonuses. And it's not chivalry either, because I'm fighting with several transformed rogues. No.
  5. Expected damage inaccurate?

In LMA when I deploy heavy knights (attack +100%) against cannons, it tells me an expected damage of 7-8, yet I almost always one-shot them after an infiltration, which implies a damage of 9. What's going on?
  6. Log cabin ridiculously underpriced?

Do they ever tweak the price/how much longer after changing the building do they tweak the price?
  7. Log cabin ridiculously underpriced?

I see the log cabin going for 3240 + 2 on the antiques dealer. The log cabin gives 3 FP/day plus a supply boost for only 9 tiles, which is 30% more efficient than SoK. What am I missing?
  8. August Contest - Summer Event!

PARROT SKULL MUTINY SHIP FLAG PLANK ISLAND PORT COVE JEWELS HIGH SEAS GOLD ROGUE ANCHOR CREW PLUNDER HIDEOUT FIRST MATE KEEL MAP ASHORE AHOY TREASURE CANNON SAND
  9. Bronze Age RQ for infinite resources?

I just noticed the RQ "Recruit Horsemen and Warriors" on my second world I just created, which requires just having 4 horsemen and 4 warriors. Can I actually do this RQ indefinitely to generate as many FP packs I want? Or does the quest disappear after the first time I do it?
  10. Obelisk garden vs SoK

So if I don't like Cleopatra, SoK is better in every way?
  11. Obelisk garden vs SoK

Is there any advantage to Obelisk garden over SoK? It seems to me that it should be less valuable, because it cannot be upgraded and has slightly lower coin production, but it buys for far more gemstones than SoK in the antiques dealer.
  12. How to fight higher-age artillery without losses on the continent map?

The AI attacks before I make any move.
  13. How to fight higher-age artillery without losses on the continent map?

Ok, I'll probably advance into LMA and get a 120/120 A/D bonus in the coming weeks before I take on Industrial Age. Regardless, I suspect the same issue with the enemy attacking first will persist with LMA units.
  14. How to fight higher-age artillery without losses on the continent map?

I'm in HMA and when I attack provinces in colonial age with artillery, their artillery fires before mine does and causes significant losses. I've tried using rogues, but it seems on the continent map the AI doesn't target rogues first. I'm about to start expanding into the Industrial Age...
  15. Spin the Wheel probabilities

The question is what happens to the other probabilities? Are they all increased, or is the circle adjacent to the empty one doubled as the animation apparently suggests?