• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Log cabin ridiculously underpriced?

MOAGLEE

I see the log cabin going for 3240 + 2 on the antiques dealer. The log cabin gives 3 FP/day plus a supply boost for only 9 tiles, which is 30% more efficient than SoK. What am I missing?

Agent327

Same thing you missed the previous time you asked a similar question. Log cabin has been tweaked and the price it sells for not.

Emberguard

Originally the Log Cabin was introduced to the Antiques without the Supply Boost and without the Forge Points

MOAGLEE

Same thing you missed the previous time you asked a similar question. Log cabin has been tweaked and the price it sells for not.
Do they ever tweak the price/how much longer after changing the building do they tweak the price?

Agent327

Do they ever tweak the price/how much longer after changing the building do they tweak the price?

Like Emberguard says, I have not seen them do it either and I do not expect it to happen. Some items you can buy and then sell with a large profit, others are hardly worth the effort. If there is a pattern they used to value the items, I do not see it, so I think they are just fine with how it is and not likely to change things.