• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by nevilleweasley

1. Do You Play D&D, and if so, What Has Been Your Favorite Character?

Hey all, i am fairly new(about three months playing and 7 months listening to podcasts and reading about it) to D&D, but i already have a character i love! he is a Brass DragonBorn Barbarian, Chaotic Neutral, with the cop-out background of Wanderer lol. doesnt really talk much, and already has 3...
  2. "Reward" Pop-Ups during collection

i have started using that, it is annoying, there are many better ways to spend my diamonds....having an extra turn in GBG for example
  3. Dungeons & Dragons

hey! i am starting to play DnD, and i was curious if anyone else does. if you do, please give any pointers, tips, stories etc.:)
  4. Which is best?

how? lol
  5. Musical instruments and models

i play piano and i am decent at pyronogrophy. does cooking count as an art lol? id love to learn the guitar sometime though
  6. Rogues in PVP Arena defense

LOL, im in top 600 in Y. it is pretty bad to have rogues in defending army though, way to easy to defeat
  7. Which is best?

why PJ whyyyyyy?!?!?!?!
  8. Which is best?

lol, i dunno, just commenting. EXCUSE ME?! albino mice are the best, sooooo cute! i gues a good second wouls be martians though
  9. Which is best?

lol, not getting many votes...wonder whyXD
  10. What age/era is everybody in?

im in Y=Colonial W=HMA D=Iron B=EMA Noarsil=Iron
  11. Which is best?

is it fair to call a martian an animal?
  12. What's Your Favorite GB?

no, i didnt, just like the looks
  13. What's Your Favorite GB?

ahh, thats why mine only takes 23ish hours i like the way the collosium looks, actual use the arc
  14. Word Association Game

lawyer