• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Ringthane

1. Challenge 1

A=9, B=3, C=6
  2. Contest day 7

My favorite memories are all the times before Great Buildings were introduced and ruined the game. Before them everyone was on a level playing field and strategy was the most important thing of the game. Now it's all about who has the most diamonds and willing to spend the most! :(
  3. Contest day 6

The answer is 36
  4. Contest day 5

I think that would be the Atlantis Museum and the skill would be Double Plunder
  5. Contest day 4

A wild relic appeared! https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=The_Guild_Championships
  6. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch has the correct path
  7. Contest day 1

There are 7 differences. Ringthane
  8. Scouts immune to heat/etc?

On desktop not mobile, but I don't think that should matter since the battles happen on the server
  9. Scouts immune to heat/etc?

It definitely does not show in the results for me and that was where I first noticed it. When I go into the news feed and review my battle reports the final results only shows non-rogue units being affected.
  10. Scouts immune to heat/etc?

Sorry, had a brain fart there... I meant rogues!
  11. Scouts immune to heat/etc?

I frequently get attacked by armies with one real unit and the rest rogues. When I look at the battle result I might see that the real unit had it's attack reduced by one of my units with a heat attack. I never however see any of the rogue units affected. Is this a bug? Or intended behavior?
  12. pludering is ruining the game

It's certainly ruining the game for me. I wouldn't mind so much if there were some skill or strategy involved but when you have a couple of a-holes in your neighborhood with 200-300% attack bonuses there is absolutely nothing you can do. Even with a city full of watchfires won't help you. And...
  13. Attack Penalty

I'm in the Arctic Future and I have a defense boost of 367% and this guy attacks with a battle fortress, a plasma artillery and the rest rogues. I can kill one or maybe two of his units but basically I can't figure out any kind of defense that works since my attack bonus gets killed and I hardly...
  14. Attack Penalty

What does that mean? And how do you counteract it? Are only some units immune to it?
  15. Attack Penalty

There is a player who has been plundering me daily and when I review the battle results it shows that all of my units have huge attack penalties. For example, I'm seeing as much as a 60% reduction in my attack bonus for some units. What is going on here? Why is my attack being reduced???