• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Sir RA

1. LOA+RAH

Thanks Chicken. Looking to increase my supplies production, but didn't want to add RAH if it was going to cancel out my LOA. I had noticed some boosts can't be stacked.
  2. LOA+RAH

If we have both GBs do the rewards boost on top of one another or does one GB negate the other?
  3. Feedback for update 1.197

I would like to thank the code writers for adding the rolling task for like buildings. It is so much nicer just clicking 8 or 24 hrs. on each one, rather than the prior choice of clicking each bldg, entering the production time, and doing it again 20 times. Kudos to you all.
  4. Does the Continent Map modify the unit's attributes?

Your information is much appreciated. I will try to compensate for the disadvantage. Unfortunately, it will take me a little time to prep for a move to PE. Learned early on to stay in each Era until properly prepared for the next. Thx
  5. Does the Continent Map modify the unit's attributes?

I just moved to the European Map and noticed the field is different and there are deficiencies in my troops. When I went to move my Jaeger it could only move 3-4 spaces forward when it is represented to move 16. The field is clear with no obstructions and my Lancers moved through the same area...
  6. Contribution Bonus

Thank you very much. Just wanted to make sure before I go down that rabbit hole. Getting an Arc is very expensive and I have to forego moving to the next age in order to do so. Thank you for your assistance.
  7. Contribution Bonus

Your response did not answer either of my questions. 1) Bonus applies to any GB? 2) Is my understanding and calculation correct to maintain 1:1 FP ratio? Sorry and hope the itemization clarifies my questions. Thx
  8. Contribution Bonus

Does the contribution bonus apply to any GB I contribute to and achieve one of the top 5 reward spots, once I have an Arc? So to make sure I understand. it appears that if I wish to maintain at least a 1:1 ratio of FPs I need to calculate my bonus (i.e; If reward spot offers 10 and I have a 10%...
  9. Contribution Bonus

What is the definition of Contribution Bonus and how does it benefit the individual with the Arc? I see the Guild receives Goods, are there additional benefits to the individual as the Arc is leveled up? If this information is available somewhere, please direct me to that location. I tried...
  10. Friends

Thanks for the clarification.
  11. Friends

That is what I was doing, but some of them have not been on the site for more than a week. So are you saying that even if I lower my Friends down to 50 I still can not add a friend?
  12. Friends

None open showing on my Friends list. 84 Friends by count
  13. Friends

I have reached my 80 invitation limit. Some of my current Friends(?) do not seem active or reciprocating. I have unfriended some in the hopes it would open slots for players that are active, but the limit remains. Is there a way to do this kind of quality control?
  14. No Spyglass to allow progress on CM

Thanks for the explanation. With this limitation I will have to deal with the CM differently. It was just nice when I could have 2-3 open and decide if I needed expansion or goods production.
  15. No Spyglass to allow progress on CM

My bad. Got distracted and didn't realize I hadn't asked: Is this a bug that can be fixed or intended to limited the number of provinces open at any time? Thank you.