• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Tony 85 the Generous

1. Feedback for Update 1.211

So once everyone turns it off, the complaints will return about members not being able to see the symbols. As most here prefer, why not the non-pop-up option of displaying the symbols for everyone just below the attack and negotiate buttons for the province?
  2. Feedback for Update 1.211

I will disagree with "So any intrusion is rather minimal compared to some other popups". What other pop-up appears 160 times per sector, which is compared to the one time the province has changed hands pop-up appears on any given sector.
  3. Feedback for Update 1.211

I'm loving the fact that when you click on a sector that has been flagged as ignore and your guild does not own it the prompt says "This Province has been tagged as 'ignore' by your guild, are you still sure you want to build here?" I couldn't build there if I wanted to. My guild does not own...
  4. New Message Center Feedback

No matter how long ago the feature was released or how old the feedback thread is.
  5. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

What is the realtionship between the total number of players in a guild and the number of player in a guild that participcate in GBG? (ie., this is why guild size criteria doesn't not work for guild selections on a GBG map)
  6. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Strength and "being strong" is relative to the other guilds. How do you propose one makes a new guild that gains strength to be competitive with the establish diamond 1 guilds?
  7. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

A year from the release or the year after the release? If the former, then I suggest you try it again.
  8. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

This is an interesting twist on what you have said dozens of times. Though the math I have stated previously has not changed (there are not enough places in the few diamond leagues for those that would want to do as you said), your additional statement leads to two additional conclusions. Based...
  9. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Based on the league points system it does not take years to start a city and make it diamond league. Without paying real world money it can be done in less than 8 months. I started a city and a guild to prove just this is possible. All a guilds needs is to be able to place P1 or P2 for 7...
  10. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

400 Diamonds per GE season??? I don't see convincing members to create new cities in all of the other worlds and then create guilds, and then maintain all of that. What I do see happening is players creating basic cities in order to be able to communicate across worlds in an effort to create...
  11. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

How do you come to that conclusion?
  12. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

There are many significant differences between the guilds competing in GBG. The only substantial similarity is their standings in past seasons, which means little since that success is based on only the relative success against 4-7 other guilds instead of all of the guilds in their league or in...
  13. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I don't see the word "guild" in your post. Do you? I also don't see anything about diamond in either your post or mine. I wasn't talking about diamond, I am speaking in general terms. (a) That sounds like a lot of fun to do every two weeks. NOT! (b) Why should the players have to work around...
  14. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

That statement doesn't actually work. But I do know what you were trying to say, Fact: Whether I stay in my guild or move is irrelevent. Fact: Whether my guild is NFL, college, or high school level is irrelevent. Fact: Not all of the teams can be NFL teams. Fact: Not all of the thousands of...
  15. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

The latter is easy. Don't pay, or at least do not pay to play GBG (ie., do not spend diamonds obtained with RL cash in GBG).