1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
UBERhelp1
Last Activity:
Sep 15, 2019 at 9:28 PM

Share This Page

UBERhelp1

Why math! I'm 2 happiness off of having the same amount of happiness required as the excess happiness. Sep 14, 2019 at 7:18 AM

UBERhelp1 was last seen:
Sep 15, 2019 at 9:28 PM
    1. UBERhelp1
      UBERhelp1
      I need to buy goods more often! I got all my Arc prints, several kraken, and some DT prints while buying some goods. Talk about a deal!
    2. UBERhelp1
      UBERhelp1
      Started a guild on Zorskog - MindForge. If you want to join, message me. Forge on!
      1. Lancer and DreadfulCadillac like this.
    3. UBERhelp1
      UBERhelp1
      Another bump! Bumpity Bump Bump!
      1. Stephen Longshanks likes this.
    4. UBERhelp1
      UBERhelp1
      Whoop! Started a TinyTown on Zorskog. Feel free to join me. Happy Forging!
    5. UBERhelp1
      UBERhelp1
      Right now just trying to get a DT on Angkor. Then I'm going to blast past EMA and go to HMA. I've been in IA too long.
    6. DreadfulCadillac
      DreadfulCadillac
      OK...i would if i played on Angkor lol:P
      1. UBERhelp1 likes this.
    7. UBERhelp1
      UBERhelp1
      Hi everyone, I am on Angkor, if you want to find me.
  • About

Calculator Programmer (working on some games).
    Rubik's Cube enthusiast (can solve from 2x2-4x4, pyraminx, ghost 3x3, megaminx... I need a 5x5).
    Reader (Best book is Ready Player One. Books>Movies. Fight me).
    Biker (Bike races, training, riding outside...).
    100% Nerd (Like gaming, physics, math...).

Signature

You do not have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cultural Settlements Guide - Thank you for 25,000 views!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Angkor - Main; Zorskog - TinyTown; Vingrid - WW Farm (WIP)