• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

UP ONLINE's latest activity

• UP ONLINE
    When can we use are Q medals to expand are land?
  • UP ONLINE
    I know the QI is new is the +recharge cycle fixed numbers don't change 5000 in 59 m after adding extra villa's still the same Is that...
  • UP ONLINE
    it's better than GBG just mind less switching out troops And repeat
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE reacted to jaymoney23456's status with Like Like.
    Inno does this on purpose in the hope that players get mad and then spend the 5 diamonds on collect all button. Otherwise, there would...
  • UP ONLINE
    Thinks just take forever And it's no fun Waiting for 10 hours for all the things
  • UP ONLINE
    Troops All the same thing lol make new fights BOSSES should be tough And single 8 VS 1
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE updated their status.
    This is MAD NESS to hit the close button on my Buildings every time I collect from my city I must have 40+ I have to hit close to get...
  • UP ONLINE
    What good is the blue positions if they don't do anything I used a little & I used a lot of them And there is no use for them It does...
  • UP ONLINE
    Quantum Rewad Is blocking my tools for my city lol It just looks bad in that spot Please move it to the Top BAR
  • UP ONLINE
    why do you have a minimize & close button on the build menu if it does not work
  • UP ONLINE
    It's pretty boring ? not realy Doing GBG is pretty boring endless clicking/switching out troops
  • UP ONLINE
    It should be rated by the guilds Victory points on how hard it is !! To make it fare
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE replied to the thread Titan Goods.
    I have lots of friends in that AGE & I Up my TT when I can to get more Titan goods you can get a lot of goods in a day if you have the...
  • UP ONLINE
    I love all the pop-ups When Collecting every day better if you do everything the same way And make them slower And display them longer...
  • UP ONLINE
    Are they going to put on the rival Challenge before the event ENDS?