• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Avan Sensei

Inno shouldn't make the Triumphal Arch cost so much coins and supplies. Need a new harvest to build one every time, so that's 10 hours gone. When I have finally setup my city to fight I'll have 2-3 days left in the QI season.

Inno shouldn't make the Triumphal Arch cost so much coins and supplies. Need a new harvest to build one every time, so that's 10 hours gone. When I have finally setup my city to fight I'll have 2-3 days left in the QI season.
If you are like me and didn't set your city up correctly at the beginning, then you are pretty much toast for this session because after all what's more fun than having an entire 2-week event ruined by one wrong move on the first day? There's a way to do it so that your city is set up and ready after the first four days, then you can spend the last seven actually fighting, donating, etc. and clearing nodes. This is a link to a spreadsheet with step-by-step instructions:

Doesn't do much good after a wrong start, but may be useful if you do the next session of QI.

Last edited:
Please read about Quantum Incursions here and give your feedback below.
Hurry up and wait, and wait, and wait, and then get frags and rewards that go into inventory with the rest of the junk that there’s no space to place them on the town. I need granny frags?or jumping pumpkins that my event buildings both make and I have no more place to put? It’s the Frag of empires game. What a shame. I’m sure the guilds with 80 people are having a good time. One fight or negó each day keeps the hoarders and rewards in play!

It's per recharge cycle, so every hour.
What are you calling a "recharge cycle"? It sounds like you are talking about a production cycle. If so, that's 10 hours, not 1.

EDIT: Never mind, I know what you meant now. You are talking about the hourly regeneration of action points, I assume. Although it seems they are not doing that, either, you're right that it does say that and you are also right that that seems to be what it's supposed to do, but like most aspects of QI, it's not working right. Understandable, since they only had several months of beta testing to find and fix such things.

e2m2

What are you calling a "recharge cycle"? It sounds like you are talking about a production cycle. If so, that's 10 hours, not 1.

EDIT: Never mind, I know what you meant now. You are talking about the hourly regeneration of action points, I assume. Although it seems they are not doing that, either, you're right that it does say that and you are also right that that seems to be what it's supposed to do, but like most aspects of QI, it's not working right. Understandable, since they only had several months of beta testing to find and fix such things.
Residential buildings ARE adding extra Action points every hour, but due to a bug, the counter does not reflect it until you reload the game in the browser. Try it - wait for an hourly Action points recharge and write down the number of your Actions. Then reload the game in the browser and look at that Actions number again.

Hopefully Inno will fix it.

It's most certainly sustainable - the key is: you have to commit to participate each week in GE to GE 80.

I have 1 in my city now, but have 7 in inventory. I have designed, but not implemented, a multiple FT implementation of 2 or 3 (3=problematic) staggered start dates placements so as to ramp up and hold a boosting peak value FROM MULTIPLE UNITS - for as long as possible, while still being able to acquire new units to cleanly substitute in when the current design ages out, unit by unit.

Right now, to my knowledge, it takes a fixed amount of time (with no acceleration possible...) to get a complete new unit. That's 50 frags a week, and 4 weeks to get your 200 = 1 new FT.

So...the curve you shape for where that peak is and how long it can be held... is all determined by the unit's start date in relationship to the other units out. You have to "plan" that via a calendar and a gaming commitment. It's not rocket science to do this.
How will playing GE to 80 sustain more than one FT? You can only get 50 fragments per week and you need 200 so it takes 4 weeks, which is exactly how long the FT lasts. I have a spare one because I got a lot of extra fragments from a Rival quest a while back, but no way you could sustain more than one.

FYI just an informal count through the first 10 pages or so of the thread and negative comments about QI are running about 5:1 vs positive. I'm actually surprised it's not higher.

jaymoney23456

FYI just an informal count through the first 10 pages or so of the thread and negative comments about QI are running about 5:1 vs positive. I'm actually surprised it's not higher.
It probably benefits from being something new that most can at least attempt in a limited fashion. I don't mind it overall, just think it needs some significant changes and it was a dumb move to take it live without working out all the bugs which are still popping up.

jaynutB

This sucks big time! Can't really accomplish anything if you're a small player in a small guild without spending a TON of $$!! Very much geared towards the top guilds and players. At least in GVG a player could grab a few tiles and feel like you accomplished SOMETHING, but this is absolutely worthless to a player like myself and MANY others! First off, what normal working person can harvest every 10 hours! I (and many others) only get on once a day for a few hours, second, it takes way too long to build up your city to actually produce troops or anything, third, opposing troops have a boost long before I can even plan for a boosting building, and finally, after all that effort, you lose everything... what a waste of time...

Not sure whose brain fart this is, but I bet they don't have a job, kids, or a life...

jaymoney23456

This sucks big time! Can't really accomplish anything if you're a small player in a small guild without spending a TON of $$!! Very much geared towards the top guilds and players. At least in GVG a player could grab a few tiles and feel like you accomplished SOMETHING, but this is absolutely worthless to a player like myself and MANY others! First off, what normal working person can harvest every 10 hours! I (and many others) only get on once a day for a few hours, second, it takes way too long to build up your city to actually produce troops or anything, third, opposing troops have a boost long before I can even plan for a boosting building, and finally, after all that effort, you lose everything... what a waste of time...

Not sure whose brain fart this is, but I bet they don't have a job, kids, or a life...
It does seemed designed to be a pay to win feature.

It does seemed designed to be a pay to win feature.
They are doing what every successful enterprise does. After providing a decent product and not being too greedy about it while they were trying to break onto the scene, now they have a good base of customers, so it's time to start squeezing every penny they can out of them. The product will steadily get worse while the money-grabs steadily get more and more greedy. Time to go find another up-and-comer.

Slavo76

To me the biggest negative is that it doesn't show that say production is complete, like it does in say cultural settlements...
Another negative, perhaps bigger than the first one is timer. 10 hour wait for a building to be completed? then another 10 hours to collect, but it doesn't show you its production is done...
Then, there are battles, donations, more wait for troops once you run out and productions are 10 hours away...
This is where top guilds stay top and pick all the cream and small guilds stay small and irrelevant in the big scheme of things.
Finally, if I may? You should have created "Per player" within the guild and not have it like 80 against 15 competition....

Was ist das QI joke ?

jaymoney23456

Everyone should be able to see the buff the boss gets for a fortress node when they are on that node and after its cleared. Same with the circle medallion nodes that give attack boost for the players. The way it is confuses some players about these buffs and boosts.

captain987

Could we get a stop hand for QI, that gives a warning before moving on the QI map? I think that would be easy to implement and helpful.

WillyTwoShoes

I'm curious as to why anyone would want to move backwards to a cleared node using their limited action points? I can't figure out why that is an option...

I also have had to refresh my browser on several occasions because of buggy QI menus which does nothing to inspire confidence in the game designers having put together something they planned/implemented properly.

e2m2

SUGGESTION for Inno:
Would it be possible to display which resources give 2x progress on an open node before reaching that node?

HQwn276.jpg

Now, in the above example it doesn't really matter because there is only one way to go, so you'll have to go to that goods node anyway, but sometimes there are multiple paths, and in those cases it would be useful to know this before spending Action point on your movements.

This is already implemented for troops - you can see which are the "preferred units" on another node. It would be nice if it was implemented for nodes requiring goods and resources (coins/supplies) as well.

5LVHI2A.jpg

Last edited: