• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Pericles the Lion

Something's weird with attack boosts. In my main city I have 2 Forgotten Temples (50% red attack each), 1 Tourney Grounds (25% red attack), and a L9 Yggdrasil (50% red attack). In my QI Settlement I have an Aqueduct (10% red attack) and 6 Victory Pillars (30% red attack combined). In total, I should have 215% but when I look at my units I only see 135%. I sent in a ticket.

Wighty4466

Something's weird with attack boosts. In my main city I have 2 Forgotten Temples (50% red attack each), 1 Tourney Grounds (25% red attack), and a L9 Yggdrasil (50% red attack). In my QI Settlement I have an Aqueduct (10% red attack) and 6 Victory Pillars (30% red attack combined). In total, I should have 215% but when I look at my units I only see 135%. I sent in a ticket.
The Forgotten Temple boosts only apply to red node fights. Check to make sure that your on a Red node.

Pericles the Lion

Its actually worse than simply not giving the players the shards at the start of each round. Many players probably think this is a given due to the fact that you have to totally start your city over each round. Would be different if your city remained the whole championship. Then it would make more sense to only give the 500 shards once.
I'm sure you're right. Many players will assume that each season will start with 500 shards. It's a mistake that they will only make once but could have been avoided if they checked Beta or simply asked here on the Forum or on Discord. Should INNO have warned us? Yes.

e2m2

Are you currently parked on a blue node? If so, QI is just showing you what your army's blue boosts are. Once you move to a red node, it will display your red boost amount for your army.

Pericles the Lion

Are you currently parked on a blue node? If so, QI is just showing you what your army's blue boosts are. Once you move to a red node, it will display your red boost amount for your army.
Yes, I checked and I'm on a blue node. Makes sense. Thank you.

Avan Sensei

Does anyone know if there are more red nodes than blue nodes overall, or are the two balanced? Need this piece of information to decide which color to specialize in for this season and future seasons.

e2m2

It seems to be pretty random, plus I think it changes every season. This is why as a guild, you may want to specialize - some members build up red boosts, others build up blue boosts. It's probably more efficient than a single player trying to build up both red and blue boosts. Alas, this requires more coordination with other guild members.

jaymoney23456

The Aqueduct gives red and blue boost. The yggdrasil gives only red boost like you noted. The Forgotten temple gives both and the pillars give red attack. Also, there is red and blue nodes in QI so you attack would be different depending on what color node you are on.

jaynutB

This sucks big time! Can't really accomplish anything if you're a small player in a small guild without spending a TON of $$!! Very much geared towards the top guilds and players. At least in GVG a player could grab a few tiles and feel like you accomplished SOMETHING, but this is absolutely worthless to a player like myself and MANY others! First off, what normal working person can harvest every 10 hours! I (and many others) only get on once a day for a few hours, second, it takes way too long to build up your city to actually produce troops or anything, third, opposing troops have a boost long before I can even plan for a boosting building, and finally, after all that effort, you lose everything... what a waste of time...

Not sure whose brain fart this is, but I bet they don't have a job, kids, or a life...
ok, new realization today - the military boost buildings TAKE AWAY happiness!!! I did not realize this until I sold off a happy cap building thinking the tower added happy crap, so I built 3, then saw that my people were angry - I'm done, it's a waste of time

Ebeondi Asi

Halfway through the season, I see a lot of players not getting very far. and with the QI town vanishing end of every eleven day season, I bet fewer and fewer medium players will bother as time goes on. The top Guild players will still like it some. It is also very hard on smaller Guilds
To make it even reasonably interesting for most players, Inno needs to cut the in town building costs across the board 50%. Leaving the rewards as they are now. Remove the negative happy from the decorations.
And let the QI town remain functional for at least three of the six seasons to end of series. So only two from scratch towns need to be built in a series. I believe those changes would really help make QI a bit more reasonable.
And another nice touch would be introducing Event buildings with good amounts of QI fighting boosts in the next few Events.
If Inno does not make it easier to play? I think QI will be mostly ghost towns.

jaymoney23456

Should have rogues in QI. Should have the ability to use AO and Kraken in QI and should apply titan GB attack boost to QI. Event buildings with QI boost at first glance could be ok but if its just adding that and subtracting a different miltary boost I say no thanks. Already way too many different boosts to try to keep track of for event buildings. Should go back to just a single red and blue boost or better still, nix blue stats all together.

jaymoney23456

From checking the rankings in the 4 worlds I have cities in it looks like not even 10 guilds a server are even on pace to finish 5 of the 10 QI levels this round. On my main world looks like 6 will likely make through lv 5. This is not great for the top guilds on servers I think. Sure you could say that boosts have just been added so players can do better but there is supposedly also going to be higher levels of difficulty which seem likely to wipe out whatever gain you might get from the cultural settlements. Also, not adding another 500 quantum shards to everyone's account at the start of next season will negatively impact players.

TotalTrash

Decorations remove happiness rather than adding happiness, and you don't find that out until you've built it since that isn't what the tool tip says on the build menu

The issue is a simple one - FOR MANY YEARS, Inno has indicated happiness drain by a negative number in red font (i.e. Asylum, Tarot cards, etc.). But in QI they abandoned this established format for no good reason (other than the usual incompetence).

jaymoney23456

The issue is a simple one - FOR MANY YEARS, Inno has indicated happiness drain by a negative number in red font (i.e. Asylum, Tarot cards, etc.). But in QI they abandoned this established format for no good reason (other than the usual incompetence).
Yet, some players try to argue on the forum that its clear that the decorations take away happiness based on how they trickily put the happy face and amt of happiness in the cost of the decoration. Also, makes no sense that the happiness is subtracted right away but the extra attack you have to wait for the decoration to be built before you get. Never seen any kind of building give the stat it produces before the thing is built lol

Avan Sensei

Because decorations take away happiness, I had to build 4 triumphal archs. They took 4 harvests to build... The more I play QI the more I find it ridiculous

Ebeondi Asi

Happiness is not a resource that you can produce and then spend later so it also makes no sense to have it as a cost either.
The fact is if it was not taken away immediately, then someone could build a dozen items, and discover later that none ever completed because the Happiness when they would pop was no longer within parameters. (UE below zero) So it has to be taken when the building is selected/[planted.
What you want is to argue by definition. Inno makes the rules that follow logic.. You can argue about all of it. It makes zero difference