• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

It's been fun!!!

spnnr

It is a bit sad as the aforementioned (including Jaelis) have really formed the character of the forum for me. Though I guess its also an opportunity for others to step up and forge the forum's future as the threads of that past still lingers with forumers Longshanks, Lucifer, Dursland et al..

Salsuero

harbinger956 did quit the forums due to it

He's actually quit the game entirely. He was a good friend of mine from almost just after I started playing the game. He got bored though and gave his password to someone in his guild. That person removed me from his friends list and sent me a "compliance notice" for not posting "enough" forge points on a GB once I locked the reward. LOL

DeletedUser31592

He's actually quit the game entirely. He was a good friend of mine from almost just after I started playing the game. He got bored though and gave his password to someone in his guild. That person removed me from his friends list and sent me a "compliance notice" for not posting "enough" forge points on a GB once I locked the reward. LOL
I would have retaliated by reporting a push account. I don't tolerate bullies ;)

DeletedUser26120

Inno has so far done nothing. Shocker.
They will tend to err on the side of caution when it comes to multi-accounting. There are many families that play this game together so they are extremely hesitant to ban based on that.

When it starts crossing into blatant territory - like thousands of fps from one account to another then Inno will take action. I have seen numerous players banned or having their GBs get the manipulated fps removed. One guy was top 10 in V world then this happened to him and he nearly dropped out of the top 100.

You may report violations to support but don't get discouraged if there is no action. Wait another month or two, and report again. It may require clear manipulation being shown before Inno will act, and the more time a person has, the more rope they get - so to speak.

Salsuero

When it starts crossing into blatant territory - like thousands of fps from one account to another then Inno will take action.

Well that's exactly what has happened. Thousands of FPs being donated, including to guildmates and self-leveling with the same guildmates taking the rewards. And the message sent to me from the "new" owner was pretty clear. Nothing has happened and I don't expect anything to at this point. If they don't think it's obvious enough, that's fine... but I know my friend... he doesn't talk/write the "new" way... and I also know because my friend told me he was quitting and was probably going to give his password away... but the evidence I shared literally said "the old harbinger". That's pretty clear to me.

Screen shot 2017-12-18 at 7.09.42 AM.png
Screen shot 2017-12-18 at 7.10.04 AM.png

If that's not good enough, I don't know what is.

Last edited:

spnnr

You may report violations to support but don't get discouraged if there is no action. Wait another month or two, and report again. It may require clear manipulation being shown before Inno will act, and the more time a person has, the more rope they get - so to speak.

I am a bit circumspect after reading this about reporting push accounts to be honest Dursland . Why bother until at least thousands of fps are traded and the internal checks catch up with them ?

I came here not to become a cub reporter but to have fun in a fair but competitive environment - if you are telling me that the tolerance level is a 1k+ fps trades and then I have to frustrate myself with repeated ignored reports then that system needs looking at.

Anyway apologies for being off topic :

DeletedUser29623

I’m a relative newcomer, and I found Ardak’s posts here amusing. But then he sent me some PMs accusing me of lying about something that I had never made any statement about (related to R, which I don’t play in) and looked up a lot of information on my game in order to berate/advise me. That was a bit creepy. Taking a step back from the game seems like a good move for him.

DeletedUser31592

I know we are venturing off topic, but I also have been shut down when reporting push accounts. They said something along the lines on not finding evidence.
In my case, there were three accounts. All had the same, short, three letter unisex name in them. All used the same portrait. They took 1st and 2nd on every single GB in all three cities. I can see where you *technically* can't prove anything with the information. But I also pointed out that all three accounts had the exact message (profile text?) in all three world. Copied and pasted- every character matched. But, apparently, that is still not enough evidence.
Since it seems impossible for an account to be shut down, I almost wish I had more time on my hands.... (kidding, but it does sent that message!)

spnnr

I’m a relative newcomer, and I found Ardak’s posts here amusing. But then he sent me some PMs accusing me of lying about something that I had never made any statement about (related to R, which I don’t play in) and looked up a lot of information on my game in order to berate/advise me. That was a bit creepy. Taking a step back from the game seems like a good move for him.

That is a bit creepy and out of character but then the game gets to us all a bit after a while -I still scream at guildies who want to build Coloseum/Notre Dame -all thanks to Algona/Ardak and Glarg. It is pretty great that you were able to deal with it in a mature manner.

Jcera thats disheartening to say the least..been in games where multis reigned- server had to be closed and migrated to another.

Darth Mole

I know we are venturing off topic, but I also have been shut down when reporting push accounts. They said something along the lines on not finding evidence.
In my case, there were three accounts. All had the same, short, three letter unisex name in them. All used the same portrait. They took 1st and 2nd on every single GB in all three cities. I can see where you *technically* can't prove anything with the information. But I also pointed out that all three accounts had the exact message (profile text?) in all three world. Copied and pasted- every character matched. But, apparently, that is still not enough evidence.
Since it seems impossible for an account to be shut down, I almost wish I had more time on my hands.... (kidding, but it does sent that message!)
I think he went a bit mad near the end with many wild accusations and bizarre postings. Whatshisname from Apocalypse Now springs to mind.

DeletedUser29623

I think he went a bit mad near the end with many wild accusations and bizarre postings. Whatshisname from Apocalypse Now springs to mind.

Mr. Kurtz? Well, that’s the guy’s name in the book.

Yeah, it seemed like he had some other stuff going on. He did apologize for calling me a liar, when pushed. It was a shame because he was a fun presence on this forum.

DeletedUser28670

Mr. Kurtz? Well, that’s the guy’s name in the book.

Yeah, it seemed like he had some other stuff going on. He did apologize for calling me a liar, when pushed. It was a shame because he was a fun presence on this forum.
Ardak may have been a bit hyper and nosy at times, but still, he was the biggest forum member and maybe the funniest. I'm sure we'll all miss him. No one's perfect after all.

spnnr

I wonder if the OP realized his self obituary has turned into a melancholy walk down memory lane..none of which directly pertains to him. In truth he may have been greater in death (forum wise) than he was when he was an active player..

images