• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24373

I see two. The cloud of smoke is missing on the left side and the steeple is missing from the Capitol rooftop.

DeletedUser36762

Happy Birthday FOE,

Empressa Elizabeth submits the following for this special event day 1:
1. Smoke Missing from Smokestack
2. Figure Missing from top of Capitol Dome
3. Knob Missing from top of Lap Pole
4. Lady/Figure by tall man Missing from Fountain
5. Red Banner Missing from Capitol Building
6. Spire Missing from Church/Building
7. Lady/Figure Missing from Sidewalk

Many kind thanks,
Empressa Elizabeth

UploadAnswer2.png
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Special 7 Year Event Photo.pdf
    134.3 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser37440

7 items are missing: 1-smoke from the chimney on the left (top left), 2-knob on top of the lamppost (left), 3-statue on top of the dome (center top left), 4-the person in the background nearest the fountain (center-left), 5-a flag/banner from the domed building on its far right (center image), 6-the spire from one of the background buildings (center-right),7-the woman on the sidewalk (right)

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different_Marked.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different_Marked.jpg
    720.4 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser29935

4 differences found plus it seems tinted slighter lighter.

Attachments

• FoE_Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    FoE_Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 0

FelixTheEngine

i guess this is where i'm to reply with my answer
7 differences circled on uploaded pic
smoke, lamppost top, spire on dome, person in front of capitol, ?flag/banner right side capitol, spire tip, lady on right of street car

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different_FelixTheEngine.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different_FelixTheEngine.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser36152

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

For the first day of this little celebration, we're asking you to spot the differences in the following loading screen many of you will be familiar with:

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Loading_Screen_Different.jpg

Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun puzzling!

Please submit the correct answer until April 22, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences, for example, in Microsoft Paint. Once you have your finished answers, click the Upload File (see below) when replying to attach them:

UploadAnswer2.png
I found 5 differences.

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different - 5.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different - 5.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser38354

I keep getting problem with uploading my file. How do I upload the changed photo?

DeletedUser39705

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

For the first day of this little celebration, we're asking you to spot the differences in the following loading screen many of you will be familiar with:

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun puzzling!

Please submit the correct answer until April 22, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences, for example, in Microsoft Paint. Once you have your finished answers, click the Upload File (see below) when replying to attach them:

UploadAnswer2.png

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.