• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

PJS299

So far, going pretty well. I'll get the full building + platinum Archdruid. Also, I've gotten lots of Sacred Trees. I got some extra Animal Crossing kits, and was able to build a second Serene Animal Crossing (I got one from Silver, and one from prize line).

So far, going pretty well. I'll get the full building + platinum Archdruid. Also, I've gotten lots of Sacred Trees. I got some extra Animal Crossing kits, and was able to build a second Serene Animal Crossing (I got one from Silver, and one from prize line).
seems like we are around the same progress. I'm at 217. What are you at

Dursland

Ubernerd runs a bot in his discord server that tells us the rankings of gold league among worlds, based on submitted data. If people don't submit the data for that world then sadly it's not there.

St. Patrick's League Progress
BOT
— Today at 11:57 AM
Current Rankings
no03: 595 6 hours ago
no04: 530 5 hours ago
us29: 493 15 hours ago
us05: 452 3 hours ago
nl07: 450 6 hours ago

Submission Rankings
us26: 94
pl10: 65
us05: 52
de05: 40
nl05: 37

xivarmy

How often would i have to submit the data
Depends how accurate you want it. 2 datapoints will create a trendline, but it's hard to eliminate the possibility that there was something odd about the time those datapoints were taken. 2 datapoints a day for 3 days will give you a pretty good idea of where it's headed. Though will not capture what happens during Rival accurately when there's a reason for a jump or what might be happening towards the end as people run low on pots of gold or get comfortable that they've made their league goal.

Perhaps best might be to look at his overall dataset and find a world similar to your own now and assume it got there in about the same manner.

Edward _MMXIII

RED DOT Screenshot_20240308_204731_Forge of Empires.jpg

P.o.G. 3950

Rank : amateur, BUT , only 5 tasks behind and still own rival thingamajigs

Edit: started a new festival which will take me into BRONZE !

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

With a 3rd level 1 Celtic Tavern coming up on the 4th page of the regular prize line, I see that Inno is really prioritizing the "get them to spend real money" trend. You can get one regularly upgraded (but not Silver or Gold) Celtic Tavern from the regular prize line without spending Diamonds or cash. BUT...if you spend cash, those cash prize lines are loaded with CT upgrades including the Silver and Gold levels. Very enticing. Only a mere $24.99 and you can have at least two, if not three, fully upgraded Gold level Celtic Taverns immediately! Or, keep your cash and wait several weeks/months for just one.

Darkest.Knight

Spent some diamonds and put up a lvl7 Celtic Tavern; by using BG and Finish Special Productions won't take long for the upgrades. Should be able to get a second building and rid of some more of my "junk;" it's surprising how many lower quality items I still have in town. Got rid of 1 Crow's Nest, still have another and quite a few Winners' Plazas; along w/a couple of Wolf Houses, Appleton Cottages and Stage of Ages. Slowly exchanging my Sunken Treasures and Sleigh Builders for Jumpin' Pumpkins; it's taking a while.

Dursland

With a 3rd level 1 Celtic Tavern coming up on the 4th page of the regular prize line, I see that Inno is really prioritizing the "get them to spend real money" trend. You can get one regularly upgraded (but not Silver or Gold) Celtic Tavern from the regular prize line without spending Diamonds or cash. BUT...if you spend cash, those cash prize lines are loaded with CT upgrades including the Silver and Gold levels. Very enticing. Only a mere $24.99 and you can have at least two, if not three, fully upgraded Gold level Celtic Taverns immediately! Or, keep your cash and wait several weeks/months for just one.
I wouldn't be surprised to see this structure in the future if it turns out to be profitable for them.

I am surprised they tested it on Celtic Tavern though. That's not the most desirable building. Next event would have been better.

Edward _MMXIII

Do we have enough mini red attack / defense buildings ?

I have lost track BUT I do like that Tourney 14 day active bldg and a few others with timers attached to their usefulness .

I was basking in bronze until this festival had become the nuisance @ 34 / 38 and still waiting on lvl 300 festival mgr currently @ 298 .

jaymoney23456

I wouldn't be surprised to see this structure in the future if it turns out to be profitable for them.

I am surprised they tested it on Celtic Tavern though. That's not the most desirable building. Next event would have been better.
Next event main building isn't that good either -this one at least has mad defense. They are probably scraping the bottom of the barrel with trying to get more players to spend more at this point. Been mad power creep for well over a year at least now. More likely to just annoy players than gain additional revenue with pathetic antics like putting all those lv 1 buildings before anyone could even possibly use them.

jaymoney23456

This event is at least better than most that require more time. However, I won't spend any more diamonds on the event though than I would have anyway just because inno wants to put a ton of lv 1 buildings at points in the prizeline that make no sense. The rival should be tied to a brick and thrown into the sea also and for everyone that talks about the rival helping with the event I would say this: was good rewards in many events before the annoying little turd called Rival ever appeared.

One thing i don't like about the rivals is that he is Baron Alaric Ironsoul. Baron isn't a title when you are on a mars moon. SAT ( and all ages above future )is getting left out with all the EBs being medieval stuff.