• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

planetofthehumans2

Why do I have 3 level 1 taverns before getting the last upgrade for the 1st set of taverns????

Also I am not looking forward to tomorrows rivals. Its just a big pain, even if for big reward. I'll do it but I'm not happy or enthusiastic about it. That's not a way to run your game.

Edward _MMXIII

Thanks 4 the back n forth convo .... it has made me chuckle .

Rank Bronze

Should be ready for another festival soon & another 25 tasks .

planetofthehumans2

I am ... those thingamajigs come in handy as a somewhat overall 'improvement ' . I still have some in stock should my p.o.g. get too low for comfort .
So you think the overall burden of the rival and his disrespects are worth a few of the upgrades? :p I don't know about you, but it doesn't turn on my lightswitch to get disrespected every task.

P C C

I don't know if anyone else has been affected, but I'm unhappy with the placement of the buttons for updating managers. The Pots of Gold option and the Use Upgrade Manager tool both overlap the screen location where the buy manager button (Pots of Gold only) is located. Over the series of events using this mechanism, I've got in the habit of doing a double tap to install a manager and immediately advance it to level 2. With the new interface, I've accidentally used 3 of the tools on level 2 upgrades where I wanted to use Pots of Gold instead, leaving me to spend more Pots on higher level upgrades. It would be better to have the Pots option in the same position for both buying the manager and upgrading, though I guess I'll get used to it if not

jaymoney23456

I don't know if anyone else has been affected, but I'm unhappy with the placement of the buttons for updating managers. The Pots of Gold option and the Use Upgrade Manager tool both overlap the screen location where the buy manager button (Pots of Gold only) is located. Over the series of events using this mechanism, I've got in the habit of doing a double tap to install a manager and immediately advance it to level 2. With the new interface, I've accidentally used 3 of the tools on level 2 upgrades where I wanted to use Pots of Gold instead, leaving me to spend more Pots on higher level upgrades. It would be better to have the Pots option in the same position for both buying the manager and upgrading, though I guess I'll get used to it if not
I used a quick promotion where I didn't intend to do so from this also. Should have been easy to do something as simple as simply placing the buttons on opposite sides of the upgrade manager screen.

Sharmon the Impaler

I am sure you remember when Inno tried the same stunt with the heal all button a year ago ? Same deal here , it was intentional.

PJS299

Tomorrow's mini challenge does indeed have the platinum upgrade.
Enticing, but I already got if from the prize line (for free)(a couple days ago).

Screenshot 2024-03-11 21.34.27.png

I think if you play it well, you can get the main building and extra upgrades. It's not as hard as a lot of people make it out to be.

xivarmy

Enticing, but I already got if from the prize line (for free)(a couple days ago).

View attachment 21313

I think if you play it well, you can get the main building and extra upgrades. It's not as hard as a lot of people make it out to be.
You might want more than 1 though. My "main" wants 3 (or well i was hoping for 4 but that's out now) because I have 3 archdruids from last year. 1 from the prize line, 1 from the league reward, and 1 will have to come from rival.

Or you might want to play the event a whole lot less than it takes to get the one from the prize line/league. I have a few worlds with a druid hut from last year that *might* decide to do the rival but nothing else in the event. (the nothing else is a certainty - the maybe the rival, well we'll see how much will I have for it over the next couple days).

PJS299

Somehow got it timed right so that this will be finished when I wake up tomorrow. I can then rush GE and get the rival done pretty quickly.

Screenshot 2024-03-11 21.41.24.png

KeithOfTheForge

1710250233947.png
It hurt a bit clicking on those 4 and 8 hour skips but I was able to finish my four Archdruid Huts. If I stay in Silver league, I'll be able to put a fifth down but I think I'm sticking with only one current event building. It's pretty big.

Sharmon the Impaler

FOEHelper isn't wrong, you are; again. Here is what the time skip shows when the Festival/Ship managers are at level 3 and the Fireworks factory is at level 50. The 8hr time skip adds 10Q, more than what is required. Look at the 2hr skip. It's worth 2.51Q shamrocks. This means that each hour of production is worth 1.26Q shamrocks. The required 8.4Q shamrocks will be produced in 6.67 hours (not "around 8") - just as I stated earlier.

View attachment 21309
555.JPG

At 5/5/5 (completed with Rival not PoGs of course)

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

Rival 31/32 completed , not doing the 8 hour skip.
Earlier it was claimed that taking a manager to Level 2, twice, works to satisfy the promote manager to Level 4 task. I'm going to put it to the test and I need two cities, from the start, to see if it works. I have my doubts but it's worth a shot. I'll finish 30/32 tomorrow. If this hack works I'll save some PoGs, otherwise no harm done.