• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

Sharmon the Impaler

Same the other way around, where is the fun when 1 or 2 30 member guild is put on the map with a bunch of 65-80 members guilds and then get ganged up on so that they for the love of god cant keep even one single sector. so much fun!

Fix the effing matchmaking for once...
It sucks equally for both , the top 5 hates the matchups as much as everyone else.

jaymoney23456

Pretty soon it will be basically impossible to win anything but the 1 star fights in pvp with the way city defense is being handed out. That combined with the stupid way rogues are ignored will make it an easy decision to start ignoring pvp alltogether soon! Sure not gonna do what the suckers do and spend diamonds on it for continual attempts to try to get in the top 10 lol

Pericles the Lion

Pretty soon it will be basically impossible to win anything but the 1 star fights in pvp with the way city defense is being handed out. That combined with the stupid way rogues are ignored will make it an easy decision to start ignoring pvp alltogether soon! Sure not gonna do what the suckers do and spend diamonds on it for continual attempts to try to get in the top 10 lol
Players building up their defense stats and becoming tougher opponents is kinda the point isn't it? If you cannot defeat the 2-star adversaries your red boosts are too low, that's on you.

jaymoney23456

Players building up their defense stats and becoming tougher opponents is kinda the point isn't it? If you cannot defeat the 2-star adversaries your red boosts are too low, that's on you.
no it isn't the point. Took players years to build up red stats, now someone can get out credit card and get thousands of percent defense in a single event. So, its not just a matter of building attack more lol

jaymoney23456

not gonna sit there and manual fight against fairly event stats in my own age either since rogues are useless and can't use AO!

Pericles the Lion

no it isn't the point. Took players years to build up red stats, now someone can get out credit card and get thousands of percent defense in a single event. So, its not just a matter of building attack more lol
It is the point. The objective is to build a strong city. This now includes building up the blue boosts. Also, being able to pull out a credit card to get additional boosts has been part of the game since its inception. The big difference, beginning about a year ago, is that blue boost have become important. Btw, pulling out a credit card is not necessary to build up blue boosts to an effective level. Mine are at 4000/4300 and I haven't spent any money to get there.
not gonna sit there and manual fight against fairly event stats in my own age either since rogues are useless and can't use AO!
Your opponent can't use their AO either. If you don't like the rules of PvP then don't play it. It's not that big a deal anyway.

jaymoney23456

It is the point. The objective is to build a strong city. This now includes building up the blue boosts. Also, being able to pull out a credit card to get additional boosts has been part of the game since its inception. The big difference, beginning about a year ago, is that blue boost have become important. Btw, pulling out a credit card is not necessary to build up blue boosts to an effective level. Mine are at 4000/4300 and I haven't spent any money to get there.

Your opponent can't use their AO either. If you don't like the rules of PvP then don't play it. It's not that big a deal anyway.
You must have saved up some serious diamonds for your game account if you are claiming to have spend no money on the game getting buildings with blue stats!

Pericles the Lion

You must have saved up some serious diamonds for your game account if you are claiming to have spend no money on the game getting buildings with blue stats!
I started playing in 2020 and haven't spent anything in nearly 3 years. I pull in an average of 1700 diamonds each week and spend carefully on Events. Mostly, my blue boost increases are now coming from buildings that my city spawns.

Emberguard

How many diamonds on average would a Seed Vault produce if raised to 130 ?
Lvl 130 = 20.17%

It is dependent on there being something available to Aid (same as Truce Tower etc), and there’s going to be fluctuations in the exact size of available Neighbors or Friends. But hopefully your Friends List only Mass Self Aids prior to collection to give the maximum amount of Aid rewards possible

But hypothetically - 140 + 80 + 80 = 300 potential Aids = 300/100 x20.17 = 60.51 rewards (expected average)

Assuming 1% chance of diamonds, 60.51/100 x 1 = 0.6051

0.6051 rewards per day x 50 diamonds = 30.255 per day on average x 365 = 11,043.075 per year

For comparison
, doing the same math on Lvl 100 you’d get 23.97 diamonds per day (8,749.05 per year) which means a 6.285 diamond (per day) or 2,294.025 (per year) difference for 30 levels

Pericles the Lion

Lvl 130 = 20.17%

It is dependent on there being something available to Aid (same as Truce Tower etc), and there’s going to be fluctuations in the exact size of available Neighbors or Friends. But hopefully your Friends List only Mass Self Aids prior to collection to give the maximum amount of Aid rewards possible

But hypothetically - 140 + 80 + 80 = 300 potential Aids = 300/100 x20.17 = 60.51 rewards (expected average)

Assuming 1% chance of diamonds, 60.51/100 x 1 = 0.6051

0.6051 rewards per day x 50 diamonds = 30.255 per day on average x 365 = 11,043.075 per year

For comparison
, doing the same math on Lvl 100 you’d get 23.97 diamonds per day (8,749.05 per year) which means a 6.285 diamond (per day) or 2,294.025 (per year) difference for 30 levels
And this is why I have a SV in all of my cities. Highest level 114, lowest 78. All going higher. For players in SAT, the goods payout is very helpful as well.

thathurts

this game started off great but inno started to tweek things for the worst, well done inno and to top it off they did not take any considerations from players to make the game better, they just made it worse

Ebeondi Asi

this game started off great but inno started to tweek things for the worst, well done inno and to top it off they did not take any considerations from players to make the game better, they just made it worse
For years players complained if Inno did not change things. Then Inno changed something. Then players complained inno changed something. So a far as i can figure. some player are going to complain no matter what.
What is particularly odd are the complaints before a player even gives the new thing a fair chance. The moaning starts right off. LoL
For myself I started the little town. now wait.. Did as many fights as I had the tokens for. Seems interesting. And no where is there an reason to 'pass judgement' yet. Too soon to know much at all. Though I am sure many of the nay-sayers an claim there is nothing to find out... LoL

JJ597

If you enjoyed completing Cultural Settlements, QI is for you. However, both are not for me.

xivarmy

For years players complained if Inno did not change things. Then Inno changed something. Then players complained inno changed something. So a far as i can figure. some player are going to complain no matter what.
What is particularly odd are the complaints before a player even gives the new thing a fair chance. The moaning starts right off. LoL
For myself I started the little town. now wait.. Did as many fights as I had the tokens for. Seems interesting. And no where is there an reason to 'pass judgement' yet. Too soon to know much at all. Though I am sure many of the nay-sayers an claim there is nothing to find out... LoL
As one of the naysayers I've been playing it for 3.5 rounds so far on beta. At first I saw it as having some interesting possibilities.

But eventually came to feel the possibilities didn't make much difference.

For me to do more, I was ultimately limited by action points, there wasn't *that much* I could do to increase how many I got. You can build more/better houses, but it's hard to imagine that being much difference than 20-40% benefit after you're built up (by which time the round is half over). Or you can use your quantum shards won to buy action points directly. But it takes a lot to get anywhere doing that, and that still seems more efficient than trying to use them to ramp up faster at the start.

Thus for the guild to get further, I basically just needed help (I was testing as a guild of 1 on beta). Which is fine, and even proper, for a guild feature. But that doesn't make it interesting - that just requires more people to play along with the same boring.

thathurts

have you even tried this QI? leave it to inno to come up with something this stupid, sorry inno you already got ge and to top it off they replaced gvg with this QI crap inno shoots itself in the foot yet again

Dukester69

The real reason for moving from the forums are the exact kind of posts made here. All negative griping over your own fantasy of what you want to believe. No one actually knows what will be coming. But some seem to have already passed judgment. If all you sour grape guys would just quit. Go find some other game to whine
about.
So far GE 5 is a success in my Guilds. It has made GE exciting again. Same for GbG. Something new ,something to really work to make it a good game. Fun.
I look forward to any new things Inno may offer us.
You must be in one of those guilds that spend money to win !!

Godly Luke

I’m conflicted on QI. On one hand, you can’t have a few players carry the whole guild like in GBG or GvG. Makes everything feel more earned and merit based. And then on the other hand, it feels quite nice to have a small village again with limited capabilities. My A/D sits at a cozy 75% and if everyone chips in a little bit, the rewards are very powerful. It’s no replacement for GvG, but as a standalone feature, it’s not bad. give me a few weeks before I start making definitive statements on it.