• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Dursland

So far I'm just going through the motions. I'm 5th in my guild so I'm doing something right.

I had planned on buying the pass but it's a confusing jumble of fragments and medals. Some quantum shards, and a few finish all specials.

Not overly impressed with it. Will skip for now. Might change my mind and pick up the medals once they introduce expansions. Need to see what I'd get out of the pass first.

xivarmy

So far I'm just going through the motions. I'm 5th in my guild so I'm doing something right.

I had planned on buying the pass but it's a confusing jumble of fragments and medals. Some quantum shards, and a few finish all specials.

Not overly impressed with it. Will skip for now. Might change my mind and pick up the medals once they introduce expansions. Need to see what I'd get out of the pass first.
The main thing is the silver and gold fragments. You need 1000 of them to make an upgrade and get 125 every time you get a level out of the bottom of the pass. So if you buy the pass everytime you get 8 selection kits from the pass you already have the silver and gold upgrade to go with it. If you don't have it then silver and gold upgrades can only come at the end of the championship from your guild ranking or as individual fragments from later difficulties.

The extra shards are also basically P2W.

Avan Sensei

The Neo Collosus doesn't provide Quantum Incursion attack boost, am I right? It only gives GE and GBG attack boosts. Can someone confirm?

Avan Sensei

Then the only buildings that provide Quantum Incursion boosts are forgotten temple, tourney grounds and cultural settlement buildings when Inno updates them. None of those buildings are easy to earn...

Pericles the Lion

I wonder how many players that refused to build up their blue boosts to handle GE5 are having second thoughts now that QI has arrived? The Forgotten Temple is the most powerful building in QI for providing attack/defense boosts. Can only get it from completing GE5.

UBERhelp1

I wonder how many players that refused to build up their blue boosts to handle GE5 are having second thoughts now that QI has arrived? The Forgotten Temple is the most powerful building in QI for providing attack/defense boosts. Can only get it from completing GE5.
By now, I don't think players would need to focus on building up defense. Event buildings provide more than enough as is.

Also since it seems there will be as much selling and rebuilding (at least early on) as there is in regular settlements, a "Don't ask me again" option for the 'are you sure you want to do that' checkbox when selling a building would be useful.

TotalTrash

Day 1: only about 75% of my 80-player guild with 98% activity rating participated in QI.
Day 2: about 25% are still playing, yet we are ranked 3rd with a nearly 1000 pts lead over the 4th placed guild.

Participation must be much worse everywhere else on my main world. I bet by tomorrow only the most ardent settlement lovers will still be playing while everyone else has moved on. Global chat is brimming with negative comments - too tedious, too confusing, too boring, and too expensive. Not even worth the fighting since the fights in QI don't give any score. No significant guild on my main world has made QI a requirement, and we certainly won't because we would lose good fighters over horse manure.

Another utter, abysmal failure by Inno - I think this game has finally jumped the shark.

Dursland

The main thing is the silver and gold fragments. You need 1000 of them to make an upgrade and get 125 every time you get a level out of the bottom of the pass. So if you buy the pass everytime you get 8 selection kits from the pass you already have the silver and gold upgrade to go with it. If you don't have it then silver and gold upgrades can only come at the end of the championship from your guild ranking or as individual fragments from later difficulties.

The extra shards are also basically P2W.

Ah I see. I wasn't impressed with the Neo Colossus but just took another look and...

The Neo Collosus doesn't provide Quantum Incursion attack boost, am I right? It only gives GE and GBG attack boosts. Can someone confirm?

No but the boosts are both ways. For attack AND defense. So you're talking about around 400% combined boost in 4x4 for GE and GBG (200% each red/blue), plus 320 guild goods and 159 personal goods along with 30fps.