• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Big-Bendz

In order to play the 2X battle you have to only use the two types of fighters listed. The 2 icons at the bottom of the box tell you which 2. If you fight and win with only those types you get 2 wins and it counts like you played twice.

Edward _MMXIII

It's this simple :

1) GvG was geared for desktops and top guilds but never made it to mobile . Our guild never touched it !

B) Quantum I. Is geared for desktops and top guilds and it's mobile . Our ' moderate ' guild will most likely never touch it !

If the Quantam medals are going to allow the purchase of additional main city expansions, that alone would get me to do QI. Even if you're in a small or moderate guild and can't compete to win QI, the expansions would be worth it....can never have a city that's too big :)

xivarmy

If the Quantam medals are going to allow the purchase of additional main city expansions, that alone would get me to do QI. Even if you're in a small or moderate guild and can't compete to win QI, the expansions would be worth it....can never have a city that's too big :)
That is the plan yes. Quantum Medals are supposed to be new expansions, eventually.

AAA12AAA

By the comments here, without spending a lot of diamonds solo guilds are f....d and it's not worth the time spent on QI?

Pericles the Lion

By the comments here, without spending a lot of diamonds solo guilds are f....d and it's not worth the time spent on QI?
Unless you are a hermit, I can think of no benefits accruing from being in a solo guild. Can't compete in GE Championship, very difficult to afford to build in GBG. Why should QI be different? All three are team venues.

UP ONLINE

For some definition of success I'm sure it will! It has overpowered rewards. People like their carrots.

The gameplay I'm less confident in. It's pretty boring. Collect coins and supplies twice a day. Donate. Fight. Guilt your teammates into pulling their weight a little better possibly. Nothing terribly novel. If someone's hoping for new excitement in the game, this ain't it.

But if people are willing to play checkerboards in GBG for loot, I can't see why this would be much different.
It's pretty boring ?
not realy
Doing GBG is pretty boring endless clicking/switching out troops