• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Now I have hit the point where I don't make enough quantum points to be able to utilize all of the troops I can make. This sucks! Hit one wall not be able to do anything on the map because of the city just to hit the other wall of not being able to do anything because of the map.
Yep. Quantum action points are the real limitation on progress, and I think that's what the developers wanted. You can buy them with Quantum Shards, which you can buy with diamonds. It's like almost every other element of the game. You can do OK without spending diamonds, but a lot better if you do. Selling diamonds is the main way they monetize the game, so it's not surprising they would seek to create a demand for them.

stash2020

do you receive a new shard reward for settlement in next session? would be reasonable considering the need to learn how to play. otherwise participation will drop like a rock

e2m2

do you receive a new shard reward for settlement in next session? would be reasonable considering the need to learn how to play. otherwise participation will drop like a rock
On Beta, there were no new shards gifted at the start of next QI. So if you want to buy some expansions at the start of next QI, you'd better have about 500 shards saved up from the previous QI.

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

On Beta, there were no new shards gifted at the start of next QI. So if you want to buy some expansions at the start of next QI, you'd better have about 500 shards saved up from the previous QI.
This is a crappy way to have it be. QI is hard enough with getting the 500 shards at the start of the round. No need to make it any harder. It looks doubtful that even the top guild will finish QI this round even and there is set to be higher difficulties going forward. My guild is third on our server and its highly doubtful we finish even lv 8. Top guild is on lv 9 still.

Avan Sensei

I have 292 progress so I earned 400 shards from the Quantum Pass (free) but that took a lot of work. I doubt I'll be able to do that next season. Like many players I'll eventually give up on QI.

planetofthehumans2

Yep. Quantum action points are the real limitation on progress, and I think that's what the developers wanted. You can buy them with Quantum Shards, which you can buy with diamonds. It's like almost every other element of the game. You can do OK without spending diamonds, but a lot better if you do. Selling diamonds is the main way they monetize the game, so it's not surprising they would seek to create a demand for them.
Its pretty unbalanced considering you maybe get 20 fights per day on this, but you can get up to 500 on GBG. I only have a literal handful of frags of a few of the buildings and have gotten through 250 encounters.

The boss and mini boss fights should have higher % of rewards.

Ebeondi Asi

QI has a much longer "wait for reward" than GbG.
GbG has many instant rewards, where QI has delayed rewards, some with a very long wait. I think that alone will divide players into two camps of those who need instant gratification vs those who understand and can wait for gratification.
(Possibly also for GvG players who fought for glory not rewards.. but will appreciate the delayed rewards.)

Ebeondi Asi

Raw data taken today within the hour:
I play three Worlds..
#1 World total number of Guilds listed 4.980 Guilds
Guilds that play GbG total 740 Guilds
Guilds with more than 1000 hits in QI total 68 Guilds
Guilds with at least 100 hits in QI total 400 Guilds
Guilds with at least one hit in QI total 937 Guilds (includes all 100 and 1000 )
--------------------------------------------
#2 World total number of Guilds listed 4780 Guilds
Guilds that play GbG total 670 Guilds
Guilds with more than 1000 hits in QI total 69 Guilds
Guilds with at least 100 hits in QI total 362 Guilds
Guids with at least one hit in QI total 798 Guilds
---------------------------------------------
World #3 total number of Guilds listed 4370 Guilds
Guilds that play GbG total 620 Guilds
Guilds with more than 1000 hits in QI total 60 Guilds
Guilds with at least 100 hits in QI total 336 Guilds
Guilds with at least one hit in QI total 734 Guilds
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Make whatever you wish out of this raw data.

Emberguard

Raw data taken today within the hour:
I play three Worlds..
#1 World total number of Guilds listed 4.980 Guilds
Guilds that play GbG total 740 Guilds
Guilds with more than 1000 hits in QI total 68 Guilds
Guilds with at least 100 hits in QI total 400 Guilds
Guilds with at least one hit in QI total 937 Guilds (includes all 100 and 1000 )
--------------------------------------------
#2 World total number of Guilds listed 4780 Guilds
Guilds that play GbG total 670 Guilds
Guilds with more than 1000 hits in QI total 69 Guilds
Guilds with at least 100 hits in QI total 362 Guilds
Guids with at least one hit in QI total 798 Guilds
---------------------------------------------
World #3 total number of Guilds listed 4370 Guilds
Guilds that play GbG total 620 Guilds
Guilds with more than 1000 hits in QI total 60 Guilds
Guilds with at least 100 hits in QI total 336 Guilds
Guilds with at least one hit in QI total 734 Guilds
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Make whatever you wish out of this raw data.

It'll mean a lot more after two or three seasons. I would expect it to be higher on the first season than it will later on simply because right now people are checking it out for the first time (outside Beta)

Ebeondi Asi

THE 5K actions results are
#1 fifteen Guilds are over 5K
#2 eleven Guilds are over 5K
#3 fourteen Guilds are over 5K

AAA12AAA

So you've completed level 10 then?
How do levels correlate to the path? Might be missing something as I am still at the 1st difficulty. As of right now sitting at 700 and simple algebra shows that the path would be short for the whole duration of the Championship. Legit question not a smark remark.

Antikythera

Some of the rewards are nice, but not enough, in my opinion, to make what you have to go through to get them worthwhile.

I have no interest in starting over. I worked hard to build things up to the point that I can autobattle and so that I don't need to worry about goods totals when negotiating. Why would I want to give all that up? And if, for some bizarre reason I did want to give it all up, I could just start another city. At least then, the gains I made would be permanent and wouldn't vanish every 11 days.

Sorry, it just doesn't make sense for me. I wish it did, as I said, some of the rewards seem nice.

Envy Macoun

Some of the rewards are nice, but not enough, in my opinion, to make what you have to go through to get them worthwhile.

I have no interest in starting over. I worked hard to build things up to the point that I can autobattle and so that I don't need to worry about goods totals when negotiating. Why would I want to give all that up? And if, for some bizarre reason I did want to give it all up, I could just start another city. At least then, the gains I made would be permanent and wouldn't vanish every 11 days.

Sorry, it just doesn't make sense for me. I wish it did, as I said, some of the rewards seem nice.
It isn't starting over. You're not giving anything up. It's a game within the game. Play. Don't play, up to you. It's the third tine on the pitchfork. I am interested in seeing how things progress.

ergoetu

So, in my opinion, this game is beginning to suck. I am in a small Guild on Tuulech and we competed but did not finish the level. So even though we met the qualifications for chests, we got nothing because we did not finish it. This QI can go to a very warm spot and bury it's head in deep, dark place.