• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Avan Sensei

I logged in this morning and did not receive any QI rewards. Checked my inventory, no rewards. This is an absolute scam!

Pericles the Lion

So, in my opinion, this game is beginning to suck. I am in a small Guild on Tuulech and we competed but did not finish the level. So even though we met the qualifications for chests, we got nothing because we did not finish it. This QI can go to a very warm spot and bury it's head in deep, dark place.
Every player that participates in a QI season has an opportunity to win up to two free end-of-incursion chests. The first on comes with 40 progress, the second with 160. The contents of these chests improves as the Guild completes levels. Even if the guild did not complete level 1 you still could free chests if you progressed far enough.

UBERhelp1

How do levels correlate to the path? Might be missing something as I am still at the 1st difficulty. As of right now sitting at 700 and simple algebra shows that the path would be short for the whole duration of the Championship. Legit question not a smark remark.
After the first difficulty, you move to the next one. There are 10 difficulties, each getting harder and longer. However, each season, you start over on the first difficulty, and your ranking is based on cumulative progress across all seasons.

Avan Sensei

Everyone in my guild and everyone I talked to thought we would receive the ranking rewards at the end of every season. We all found out that's not the case, and the ranking rewards are for the championship. Very misleading. I think Inno did this on purpose to make people spend as many diamonds as they can in the first season. I expect QI activity and diamond spending to drop in the coming seasons.

Antikythera

It isn't starting over. You're not giving anything up. It's a game within the game. Play. Don't play, up to you.
Well, it sure FEELS like starting over. :) All the things I've worked for are given up--and I'm pretty much starting at square one when the QI begins. I get the game within the game aspect of it, but that is not new for FOE. What's different is that in the other "game within the game" games, I keep my attack and defense bonuses, my era, my coin and goods balances, etc.

As you say, the play/don't play choice is up to me. The thread asks for feedback and I've provided mine. The rewards are not worth the "pain" in my opinion and the play/don't play choice will be 'don't play' for me.

e2m2

Everyone in my guild and everyone I talked to thought we would receive the ranking rewards at the end of every season. We all found out that's not the case, and the ranking rewards are for the championship. Very misleading.
Why is it misleading? Did Inno specifically tell you the rewards were for the season and not for the championship?

jaymoney23456

It isn't starting over. You're not giving anything up. It's a game within the game. Play. Don't play, up to you. It's the third tine on the pitchfork. I am interested in seeing how things progress.
It is certainly starting over every 2 weeks with the QI city.

Pericles the Lion

Everyone in my guild and everyone I talked to thought we would receive the ranking rewards at the end of every season. We all found out that's not the case, and the ranking rewards are for the championship. Very misleading. I think Inno did this on purpose to make people spend as many diamonds as they can in the first season. I expect QI activity and diamond spending to drop in the coming seasons.
What's misleading? Here is a snippet from the Announcement posted on the Knowledgebase:

1711982125610.png

jaymoney23456

That, the pass, node rewards... should have gotten plenty. More than you get at the end of a GBG season :D
You at least get specified rewards at the end of GbG and if you finish in the top 3 guilds in diamond league you get guaranteed fragments of a very good building. With the chests you get at the end of QI you may well not get silver or gold upgrade for the neo colossus that you would really want and would take perhaps a lot of shards to get them if you are unlucky with free chests.

jaymoney23456

There needs to be diamonds for rewards in QI given that it takes spending diamonds to do much of anything without spending them in QI.

jaymoney23456

The chests at the end of the round are a joke. Should be getting guaranteed fragments of the silver or gold colossus if your guild cleared the level where they are available. Not just a small chance to try to get people to spend shards, hence diamonds, to go for them.

Pericles the Lion

The chests at the end of the round are a joke. Should be getting guaranteed fragments of the silver or gold colossus if your guild cleared the level where they are available. Not just a small chance to try to get people to spend shards, hence diamonds, to go for them.
Conserve quantum shards until the end of the last season to buy all of the chests. Guaranteed frags.