• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Aiding problems

ergoetu

I am so tired of the Event Buildings that need aiding to get the best items and those are not in the protocol for aiding that INNO has so they don't get aided. I have used all my self-aid and Mass-Aids to keep getting the FP/Armies/Goods/whatever How about making it so those Buildings do not require aiding? Hey that is an idea INNO, Quit making the game not so fun, more people are quitting because of your changes.

Ebeondi Asi

The aid problem has been growing fo many months. Since last August.
From what I have been able to work out it is clear some of the aid players re giving is not reaching the item aided. Event though the game tells the player aiding it was.
I was dropping players for not aiding and they would PM me saying they aided everyday. Being angry at me.. And in several Tickets this was supposedly looked into . but clearly they have not gotten it fixed.
MY solution was to acquire the ten Joyful Nutcrackers needed to create a new self aid all every day. This may be hard to do, but it is becoming evident Inno cannot fix whatever is the problem. (i'm guessing it has to do with auto aiding and moving away from that screen? But that is just a guess)
I'm in Titan and have big cities, I usually have to self aid between 60 and 130 item everyday.

The other half of the solution is to get Friends who aid you every day.

Last edited:

The Lady Redneck

This evening when I went to collect my city, not one building had been aided. I noticed when I clicked on my WW pyramid and just got supplies. There is no way no-one in my hood, guild or FL did not even press the Aid All button at all today. I have also noticed at times that it shows there are hoodies ready to be aided, or attacked. But when I go to look for them they are all greyed out. No have not raised a ticket and will not do so. There is no point. I just accept stuff like this as one more glitch in the game that will probably sort itself out somewhere down the line.

PJS299

I noticed it was a problem when my Indy city (Lots of buildings, but enough to get aided every day) only gave me 800 FP when I had been well over 1000 for a while. The next day I looked and many of my buildings weren't being aided.

Dursland

Get chocolatery building from this event and build nutcrackers. Those give mass self aid kits.

It's pretty much required now.

Emberguard

I was dropping players for not aiding and they would PM me saying they aided everyday. Being angry at me.. And in several Tickets this was supposedly looked into . but clearly they have not gotten it fixed.
I don't think it was ever just "one" issue xD

Ironrooster

I have enough nutcrackers to generate a mass self aid daily. There's so many little buildings that need aided now, I do a mass self-aid just before I collect.

Oswyn the noble

Ive noticed some aiding problems too. Its like i scratch my friends back but get nothing of the same. Id have to deploy a self aid or mass. But i aid everyday.. *instinct/force of habit.

Dominator - X

How about making it so those Buildings do not require aiding? Hey that is an idea INNO
This is an overcome-able challenge. Many suggestions above. Challenges actually make the game fun. Using our brains to try and solve problems is part of the fun.

Quit making the game not so fun, more people are quitting because of your changes.

GBG has caused boredom for many. It must still be a money maker, since INNO refuses to acknowledge how unexciting it is for many players and make some adjustments. I know I don't speak for everyone, but I speak for many on this issue: GBG has become a chore not a challenge.

WillyTwoShoes

I just accept stuff like this as one more glitch in the game that will probably sort itself out somewhere down the line.
My problem with this statement is that "somewhere down the line" does not inspire confidence in the game platform and gives me pause on any $ spending I might be considering. As a player that ran into aid problems before I collected a bunch of stupid Nutcracker Guardhouses I didn't want and hated placing I thought it was a rather crappy situation Inno had engineered.

The Lady Redneck

Same on Beta. It seems it is part of some rebalancing they are doing. It is also causing people a negative population problem. But that has not reached the live servers yet.

Pericles the Lion

Same on Beta. It seems it is part of some rebalancing they are doing. It is also causing people a negative population problem. But that has not reached the live servers yet.
The negative population phenomenon on Beta is a result of rebalancing buildings that were released with the History Event. There were some unintended consequences. A few players that built these buildings got a surprise when they were updated. I don't think that it is related to what's being described here.

Oswyn the noble

What can you do? Nothing. Just shrug it off. You cant ask people to give you aid. Itll make you sound desperate or pathetic. Whichever comes first. I give aid everyday regardless

The Lady Redneck

What can you do? Nothing. Just shrug it off. You cant ask people to give you aid. Itll make you sound desperate or pathetic. Whichever comes first. I give aid everyday regardless
I was not griping because I thought no-one was aiding me. I know for a fact that everyone in my guild aids every day. I also know that I have an active and current FL that aids regularly. Also some of my hood aids me. So the fact that not one thing in my city showed as having been aided points to a glitch somewhere.