• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Titan Goods

Meat Butcher

Lmao, you clearly have a hard time keeping up. Never stated that I gave Jupiter goods. I’m not in Jupiter. Heck, I was in oceanic when I built my Hydra. What I stated is that the person who accepted most of those trades is now in Jupiter (and NOT in my guild). You might want to reread that last sentence a few times to let it sink in.

You’re getting funnier and funnier with each post! Now you’re resorting to a “no I’m not, you are” mentality. Lmao, childishly and pathetic all at once! This conversation will never get old, lmao I never took advantage of anyone. I created trades that anyone could take or simply ignore. I never asked anyone outright to fill those trades. Where as players like yourself do tell others that you’ll only fill trades if they pay your FP tax, which is taking advantage.

Again, it’s very rare that I create trades. I mostly just fill trades as I’ve been producing an incredible amount of goods daily for the past several months now. But nice try to turn it around. But the only people taking advantage is those who charge an FP tax!

But to answer your question, there’s SAT players MUCH UNLIKE yourself that like to have goods of all ages to help fill trades for other players. They also may accept lower age goods when their guild treasury needs those goods. I’m sure there MIGHT be one or two other reasons, but those two pretty much cover the main reasons.

I know I still have stock piles of goods in every age that I only use to help lower age guildmates. Regular goods aren’t hard to come by. Only special goods take a while, and we can’t trade them.

Your FP tax simply doesn’t make sense. Other than putting an unnecessary value towards goods in order to justify charging the tax. You pretend to be generous in order to speed up your game at the expense of others progress. Like you stated, you care more about FP. Clearly you care about getting as much FP as you can from wherever you can. Maybe try lvling your Arc a little more and be more active in 1.9 threads. Maybe then you won’t feel so obligated to take advantage of others with your tax! ;)

Happy Forging, buddy! :D
hey, if your friends feel sorry for you and take your trades then more power to you.

There is all different ways to play the game, I choose to have the goods not need them.

I provided a screenshot of a happy customer, and have many repeat customers so its not taking advantage.
If you knew more about the game you would understand there is a trade market and the prices go up and down in regards to FP's.

Disgruntled Veteran

hey, if your friends feel sorry for you and take your trades then more power to you.

There is all different ways to play the game, I choose to have the goods not need them.

I provided a screenshot of a happy customer, and have many repeat customers so its not taking advantage.
If you knew more about the game you would understand there is a trade market and the prices go up and down in regards to FP's.

If you weren’t so butthurt you wouldn’t feel the need to lash out. Noone feels sorry for me, lmao They’re simply not greedy!

Just because you have people fooled doesn’t mean I am.

How many times are you going to gloss over that I’ve stated that I haven’t create any trades in over a month and the time before that was about 4-5 months ago. It’s very rare that I seek out goods above my age. I mostly help out others regardless of the ratio or age difference without charging a tax.

Sharmon the Impaler

If you weren’t so butthurt you wouldn’t feel the need to lash out. Noone feels sorry for me, lmao They’re simply not greedy!

How many times are you going to gloss over that I’ve stated that I haven’t create any trades in over a month and the time before that was about 4-5 months ago. It’s very rare that I seek out goods above my age. I mostly help out others regardless of the ratio or age difference without charging a tax.
Good on you for being such a fantastic person , stop your whining and just play the game.

Meat Butcher

I really don't see where I am butthurt.
I am a well know goods dealer and business has never been better, so currently I am overjoyed.

My customers keep coming back for more so oddly enough I must be doing something right.

Xenosaur

@Disgruntled Veteran - Being game opportunistic isn't being greedy. I make 10% with my ARC when I lift someone in a 1.9. I also throw a LOT of FP on friends GBs for free each day too -but that's at my discretion.

It took me 1.6 million FP to lift my ARC to 180 from 80, and I had to think unconventionally about doing it - because 5 FP from a Terrace Farm was just about the biggest FP valuation I could earn in my city and it would have taken a lot of days of 5FP. SO yeah, FoE is a fertile ground for creative and innovative ideas from the simplest and basic economics - and from there enterprising people work within the game to generate cottage industries.

Selling goods is still viable. Game Economics is still strong - supply and demand can't be denied. More power to those that take that risk and set up their own cottage industry marketplace to sell goods for a profit.

Last edited:

Disgruntled Veteran

@Disgruntled Veteran - Being game opportunistic isn't being greedy. I make 10% with my ARC when I lift someone in a 1.9. I also throw a LOT of FP on friends GBs for free each day too -but that's at my discretion.

It took me 1.6 million FP to lift my ARC and I had to think unconventionally about doing it - because 5 FP from a Terrace Farm was just about the biggest FP valuation I could earn in my city and it would have taken a lot of days of 5FP. SO yeah, FoE builds innovative ideas from basic economics and the game generates cottage industries.

Selling goods is still viable. Game Economics is still strong - supply and demand can't be denied. More power to those that take that risk and set up their own cottage industry marketplace to sell goods for a profit.

I have stated many post ago that I get there’s multiple types of players. I get there’s people who charge and those that don’t. There’s also players willing to pay and those that aren’t. This might be my third time saying it. I’ve also stated at least once that just because I think certain player types are greedy and taking advantage isn’t necessarily a bad thing, just my stance. Meat Butcher hasn’t been able to let it go. For some reason my stance keeps him coming back to defend charging FP. I think it’s an attempt to overshadow my suggestion to other players on how to get goods, while ensuring they feel obligated to continue paying FP. Either way, my opinion is just that, mine.

But, curious question. Did you self-level your GBs or use 1.9s. I’m not exactly sure when 1.9s came to be. Which is why I ask.

Also, my city recently reached roughly 2K FPs per day and I have to be somewhere around 1K+ in goods per day, but I never calculated to know the exact amount, maybe one day I’ll take the time.

Xenosaur

But, curious question. Did you self-level your GBs or use 1.9s. I’m not exactly sure when 1.9s came to be. Which is why I ask.

The 1.8 idea was nascent in 2017 and was "roughly speaking" getting stronger towards 1.9 into about 2018 or so. I decided on doing the ARC journey to 180 when 1.8 was the rage, and formal 1.9 was just coalescing to be the "standard". Some guild didn't embrace it very well, it was and still is a math-centric idea that wasn't well explained and many people found it hard to understand. Helping to teach it allowed people to trust in the process.

I got a lot of people lifted, references available upon request :)

Of course 1.9 (or higher) is very mainstream today. By late 2018/early 2019 , I had a 1.9 (Level 80) Arc, and 1.8 was mainstream enough that many people (including me) offered "private lifting services" @ 1.8 as our cottage industry to be "opportunistic" in creating a revenue stream to fund lifting our own GBs.

In other words, we'd lift (pay) 1.8 on the reward position, and get 1.9 back.

My Arc was appreciably lifted to 180 before GbG started in Nov 2019, and then I finished it off with help from the FP reward from GbG.

Arc 80 to 150 cost about 550,000 FP @ 1.9.
Arc 150 to 180 is 1 million more @ 1.9

Total 80->180 cost: about 1.6 million @ 1.9 It's a hockey stick, for sure.

Also in 2018, I started one of the first (if not the first) multi-group 1.9s in H world, and it's still going strong today (albeit, even with fewer people in the game).

Yes - we were financially opportunistic :)

Last edited:

Disgruntled Veteran

I decided on doing the ARC journey to 180 when 1.8 was the rage, and formal 1.9 was just coalescing to be the "standard". Some guild didn't embrace it very well, it was and still is a math-centric idea that wasn't well explained and many people found it hard to understand. Helping to teach it allowed people to trust in the process.

I got a lot of people lifted, references available upon request :)

Of course 1.9 (or higher) is very mainstream today. By late 2018/early 2019 , I had a 1.9 (Level 80) Arc, and 1.8 was mainstream enough that many people (including me) offered "private lifting services" @ 1.8 as our cottage industry to be "opportunistic" in creating a revenue stream to fund lifting our own GBs.

In other words, we'd lift (pay) 1.8 on the reward position, and get 1.9 back.

My Arc was appreciably lifted to 180 before GbG started in Nov 2019, and then I finished it off with help from the FP reward from GbG.

Arc 80 to 150 cost about 550,000 FP @ 1.9.
Arc 150 to 180 is 1 million more @ 1.9

Total 80->180 cost: about 1.6 million @ 1.9 It's a hockey stick, for sure.

Also in 2018, I started one of the first (if not the first) multi-group 1.9s in H world, and it's still going strong today (albeit, even with fewer people in the game).

Yes - we were financially opportunistic :)

Thank you, you just clarified a lot that I haven’t looked into yet. Since my Arc reached lvl 80 I’ve only done a lvl here and there to reach lvl 100 while focusing on other GBs. This is the 2nd time playing and it’s only been 14 months since starting back up. First time playing wasn’t as involved as this time around. I learned a lot after joining my current guild. I joined Arc Dynasty sometime around Sept-Oct. The previous guilds didn’t have much player interaction nor any form of requirements. In the past 6 months my city finally became somewhat stable. It was incredibly weak and barely produced anything. I give all the credit to the awesome people in my guild who are always helpful with guidance! I knew GBs get expensive at higher lvls, but I didn’t know they get that expensive. Now I have a better understanding to why people stop somewhere between 80-100 with most GBs except for certain ones, at least for a while. I also slowed my game down a lot earlier on. I was on a foolish quest to build most of the GBs, which is a ridiculous waste of resources. I went from 38 GBs down to 12 and soon enough it’ll be 11. If I stuck with just the GBs currently in my city they’d all be a minimum of lvl 60.

But seriously! Thank you for sharing that information. It put a lot into perspective and consideration!

jaymoney23456

I really don't see where I am butthurt.
I am a well know goods dealer and business has never been better, so currently I am overjoyed.

My customers keep coming back for more so oddly enough I must be doing something right.

It sounds like you have never been in a top guild before or you would know that giving goods to guildmates including Titan goods is pretty standard in the power guilds because they know that helping everyone get strong is one key to having a top guild. Certainly isn't someone feeling sorry for anyone.

Xenosaur

Thank you, you just clarified a lot that I haven’t looked into yet. Since my Arc reached lvl 80 I’ve only done a lvl here and there to reach lvl 100 while focusing on other GBs. This is the 2nd time playing and it’s only been 14 months since starting back up. First time playing wasn’t as involved as this time around. I learned a lot after joining my current guild. I joined Arc Dynasty sometime around Sept-Oct. The previous guilds didn’t have much player interaction nor any form of requirements. In the past 6 months my city finally became somewhat stable. It was incredibly weak and barely produced anything. I give all the credit to the awesome people in my guild who are always helpful with guidance! I knew GBs get expensive at higher lvls, but I didn’t know they get that expensive. Now I have a better understanding to why people stop somewhere between 80-100 with most GBs except for certain ones, at least for a while. I also slowed my game down a lot earlier on. I was on a foolish quest to build most of the GBs, which is a ridiculous waste of resources. I went from 38 GBs down to 12 and soon enough it’ll be 11. If I stuck with just the GBs currently in my city they’d all be a minimum of lvl 60.

But seriously! Thank you for sharing that information. It put a lot into perspective and consideration!

You're very welcome. 100 on your ARC is great. After all, 100 is the new 80 these days. :)

SO yes - It really was a small "business" in 2018 (and beyond). I got well referred by people I lifted. I would meet with the private client, explain how we do this, and what it would cost them. I didn't charge for the service, I got "paid" by the math differential of 1.8 cost, and 1.9 payment back upon level.

The nice part of all this was the design I used. Once I lifted someone to Level 80, I added them to my team, and encouraged them to also form a team and take on new business clients they knew wanting to lift their ARCs to 80. We had a waiting list...

So I created teams of 5 people; some worked with me and other well capitalized new ARC level 80 owners brought the concepts and processes into their guilds and branched into their own little lifting businesses. I couldn't keep up with the demand to help people lift Arcs.

Part of the allure was that I could explain it well enough to get an epiphany from the customer - and fill the educational void that guilds were not addressing.

As the idea took off, I kept thinking on how to do this better and faster....

I have a economics and math background, as a software executive. I still write software, so I said - why just lift an Arc 1 level per day? If we could compress the time element by having the FP ready for 30 levels, we can do 30 levels NOT in 30 days (@ 1/day) but in about 10 to 15 minutes.

So with that hypothesis, I designed a prototype system for a time-compression idea which did all the math, and coded it so it would spit out the specifics of each level I was lifting and educate me and the client how many BPS they would need, and how much protection FP costs they would need to have banked for the ENTIRE range they wanted to lift:

Here, the cost to the owner to go from 30 to 60 is 3013 FP....

►Arc⁽³⁰⁻⁶⁰⁾ ▍GROSS: 3013 ■ Rebate: 0 █ Net: 3013

Then I coded a design that allowed me to post each level into the topic we used, so everyone would know how much each position needs for investment.

Arc⁽⁷⁰⁻⁷¹⁾►1:2261 2:1131 3:380 4:95 5:19 ▲:489 ≡Σ:3886
Arc⁽⁷¹⁻⁷²⁾►1:2299 2:1150 3:380 4:95 5:19 ▲:541 ≡Σ:3943
Arc⁽⁷²⁻⁷³⁾►1:2337 2:1169 3:390 4:95 5:19 ▲:586 ≡Σ:4010
Arc⁽⁷³⁻⁷⁴⁾►1:2375 2:1188 3:399 4:105 5:19 ▲:625 ≡Σ:4086
Arc⁽⁷⁴⁻⁷⁵⁾►1:2413 2:1207 3:399 4:105 5:19 ▲:686 ≡Σ:4143

At our best, we could do about 3-4 sustained levels, with no failure and perfect execution. 3 levels/minute - NO ERRORS. 30 levels done on an ARC in 10 minutes.

NEXT.....!!!

What's all that called now? POWER LIFTING or TRAINING or a dozen other names for ultra-fast repetitive lifting (time compressed). The demand for this service exploded to the upside. I was doing POWER Lift with all of my new teams of Level 80 Arc friends (that I lifted) 3 or 4 times a day, sometimes.

SO here's a perfect example of how my entrepreneurial energy filled a void for creating an industry that was in demand, that thrived for a number of years and help fund my game.

I wouldn't mind if you called it a "side hustle"... that's what all the kids call their part-time business now...

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

I have stated many post ago that I get there’s multiple types of players. I get there’s people who charge and those that don’t. There’s also players willing to pay and those that aren’t. This might be my third time saying it. I’ve also stated at least once that just because I think certain player types are greedy and taking advantage isn’t necessarily a bad thing, just my stance. Meat Butcher hasn’t been able to let it go. For some reason my stance keeps him coming back to defend charging FP. I think it’s an attempt to overshadow my suggestion to other players on how to get goods, while ensuring they feel obligated to continue paying FP. Either way, my opinion is just that, mine.

Also, my city recently reached roughly 2K FPs per day and I have to be somewhere around 1K+ in goods per day, but I never calculated to know the exact amount, maybe one day I’ll take the time.
All this talk about "taking advantage of lower age players" and "greedy advanced players" has me wondering. When you contribute to the GBs of lower age players are your contributions at your full Arc bonus of 92% or some amount less?

Meat Butcher

It sounds like you have never been in a top guild before or you would know that giving goods to guildmates including Titan goods is pretty standard in the power guilds because they know that helping everyone get strong is one key to having a top guild. Certainly isn't someone feeling sorry for anyone.
Most top guilds have players that don't need handouts.
Strong players make a strong guild.

JJ597

All this talk about "taking advantage of lower age players" and "greedy advanced players" has me wondering. When you contribute to the GBs of lower age players are your contributions at your full Arc bonus of 92% or some amount less?
You raise an interesting point. Should a player with an Arc over level 80 contribute more than the 1.9 on ANY players great building? Back when having Shrines of Knowledge was essential to get forge points, getting extra forge points contributed to your GB was a Happy bonus. Now with forge points readily available and Shrines of Knowledge extinct, to me it's a non issue. On the other hand, having those "greedy advanced players" in your guild, helps you get buildings from GBG, that you would not otherwise be able to obtain. To me, that balances out the Arc bonus problem.

jaymoney23456

You raise an interesting point. Should a player with an Arc over level 80 contribute more than the 1.9 on ANY players great building? Back when having Shrines of Knowledge was essential to get forge points, getting extra forge points contributed to your GB was a Happy bonus. Now with forge points readily available and Shrines of Knowledge extinct, to me it's a non issue. On the other hand, having those "greedy advanced players" in your guild, helps you get buildings from GBG, that you would not otherwise be able to obtain. To me, that balances out the Arc bonus problem.
Top guilds also are happy to give out high bonus 1.95 or higher/FAB especially for treasury GB. All of the top Guilds in B world are verified to do this. Some on C world also.

Sharmon the Impaler

Top guilds also are happy to give out high bonus 1.95 or higher/FAB especially for treasury GB. All of the top Guilds in B world are verified to do this. Some on C world also.
I completely agree that I have never seen a top guild give less than FB for guild specific , Obs , Atom , AiCore. For Guild goods but if they are giving a big member boost too then they get 1.95 : Arc or Hydra. You read the top 60 or so guild boiler plates to come to this conclusion ? I really wouldn't care enough to read anymore than that of a guild that I would like to join. The rest ? Meh , they can do whatever they feel like , I am not affected in the least lol.

jaymoney23456

I completely agree that I have never seen a top guild give less than FB for guild specific , Obs , Atom , AiCore. For Guild goods but if they are giving a big member boost too then they get 1.95 : Arc or Hydra. You read the top 60 or so guild boiler plates to come to this conclusion ? I really wouldn't care enough to read anymore than that of a guild that I would like to join. The rest ? Meh , they can do whatever they feel like , I am not affected in the least lol.
Top 60 guilds? I am basing on my guild which is top 3 in Brisgard and the other 2 top guilds plus some other strong 1k GbG guilds.

jaymoney23456

We have program for 1.93-1.97 for all GB based on automatic treasury donations per day from GB and event buildings ourselves