• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Rangers is Recruiting

Rangers are brave and noble warriors dedicated to improving the lot in life for their people with only one question on their minds... "What are we going to do tonight?" The answer of course is "Try to take over the world!" With a battle cry of "NARF!" Seriously folks, we don't have any rules...
  2. Forgotten Temple

is the Forgotten Temple (FT) stackable? i pushed my first placement to the end of the week, and 3+ weeks later ready to place the next at the start of the next week...so i will have an overlap of active FTs for about 2 days... are they stackable? As a bonus question, does anyone else find...
  3. Wishing wells not updating?

I was in progressive for months...just recently jumped to contemporary...ran thru modern, post modern, and got into contemporary two days ago....notice that i am still getting progressive goods from my 33 wells...all the wells say contemporary, and have for two days now....i refresh daily...any...
  4. Strange Looking Battle Map

i am in Tomorrow Age. whenever i play this new Guild Expedition, and sometimes before in my private continental map, i get a secondary picture overlaying the normal battlefield. it is a town landscape that while translucent, almost makes it impossible to see the true map. and it is very tough...
  5. Hills

there is a promise of bonus hit points for catapults on Hills. i can never find hills, just rocks. am i missing something? (well, other than Hills) CptDreadRoberts
  6. Cyrstal use list

is there a way to see what i spent crystal on? (aka diamonds?) i used 100 crystal and have no idea what i spent it on the game has a great feature that confirms my wishes to spend, but i dont recall that either thansk cptDreadRoberts