• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Maze competition

this is my maze solution in Red! Thank you, triple.ripple D-World
  2. Challenge 1

A=9; B=3; C=4
  3. Contest day 7

One Favorite Memory was the first day I was able to battle all the way 48 steps of Guild Expedition play! (just last week). Other favorite memory was when I joined a guild after going it alone through much of middle ages; Still with same guild, "Global Empire Traders", and it has been a great...
  4. Contest day 5

Atlantis Museum gives Goods and Chance of Double Plunder
  5. Contest day 4

I found it on the The_Guild_Championships page!
  6. Contest day 3

The wicked witch is on the correct Path!
  7. Contest day 1

I spotted 4 differences. Circled in yellow
  8. Christmas in July Give away

My wish list includes: A terrace farm (don't have one yet) Land Expansions Diamonds, lots of diamonds! Future buildings I'd like to see: Cloud Palaces & dimensional passages
  9. Contest!! Tax Day 2016

I liked the challenge. Sorry it ended so quick and before I could mail in answers! The 500 likes slowed me down. Sort of like kindergarten, a few can't follow directions and all must suffer the consequences?
  10. [Guide] GvG - Guild benefits by level

New to guilds. How do the points accumulate? Is it only via guild v. guild fighting? thanks.
  11. Valentine's Day - Day 9 - February 9, 2015

triple.ripple Dunarsund 'All you need is love'
  12. Valentine's Contest - Day Four - February4, 2015

triple.ripple Dunarsund Diamonds may purchase a production building like a perfume distillery!
  13. 2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

I will try to distribute forge points between friends, my great buildings, and research. Will play nice and go bravely into the new territories!